“Pretty Good”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

They were pretty good but nothing to go out of your way for. We were in the area so got a half doz and took them next door to eat with our coffees. Like I said they were good, but unless I was walking by I would not go out of my way for them. Flavor selection was limited.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Love cupcakes and these were tasty! Sampled a Red Velvet and Summer Lemon/Coconut combo. Wish we had purchased a few more. Small store with no seating but I would make the walk back there next time we're in the area!

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Stopped by over the weekend and had the cookies n' cream cupcake. It was DELICIOUS!!! The cake was moist and the icing was not overwhelmingly sweet. Will definitely return on my next trip to D.C.

Reviewed July 22, 2017

Good Treat shop
Sweet but not overly sized, tastes good
Small shop, Quick service
Unfortunately no where to sit

Reviewed June 30, 2017

I tried Red velvet with the same name as the shop.
It was good taste, not Intensely sweet.
The shop was very small so that It was disappointing that there was no seats to eat in.
As the location is very near Luke's Lobster, I recommend cupcakes for dessert.