“Loved brunch at Ted's.”
Review of Ted's Bulletin

Ted's Bulletin
Reserve with OpenTable
Ted's Bulletin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 3,533 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Capitol Hill
Reviewed September 17, 2017

Today was my second visit to Ted's. Each time I had breakfast and loved it. Today was basic: poached eggs, hash browns, turkey sausage and toast. What made it special? Those who enjoy poached eggs will appreciate that they were done just as I asked, not too runny and not overdone. I can't make them perfectly like that at home! I love that sourdough bread is an option as is turkey vs pork sausage. What Really stands out however, are the pastries. Their homemade pop tarts are a MUST have and we look half dozen homemade donuts with us for the road. The staff is attentive and banter with each other and it seems like they enjoy working there. Ted's is becoming my go to for breakfast when in DC.

1  Thank Kristen F
Write a ReviewReviews (1,031)

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

The staff were friendly and this was a nice place for a plain ordinary lunch without fancy names and ideas. Grilled cheese and tomato soup, taco salad and a Greek salad with grilled chicken was reliable and tasty.

I would have enjoyed a piece of that chocolate cream pie but I resisted.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Went here on our last morning in D.C. and got a table after a short wait. Breakfast was exactly what I wanted and service was good. They really aren't kidding when they claim their cinnamon bun is the size of your head! Very tempting looking bakery counter by the entrance.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

I found this gem on TripAdvisor and it did not disappoint. I'm traveling with my family, so we have three kids under 9 to take care of. This was a good atmosphere and delicious food. The kids got the kids meal burgers which were a good size and a good portion of fries. I had the big breakfast and it also was tasty. The sausage was spicy and caught me off guard, but still very good.

If you're looking for comfort food at its finest then come visit. It was a little pricey, over $70 with tip and no drinks. But it was good. I'd go back.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

The food is decent. The service is decent. That combination has eluded me in the original Ted's on Capitol Hill, so it was a pleasant surprise when visiting Reston.