“Spectacular service & food”
Review of Estadio

Neighbourhood: Logan Circle/ Shaw
Cross street: between N Church St & N P St
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Ask for Desmond
A plus place for vegetarians with a very large selection. Wonderful wine. Everything was prepared well, served hot. My goodness. I'm gushing. Yep. That good! I took images, but Trip advisor doesn't allow me to load these!
Cauiflower. Peppers. These change all the time. Talented chefs use fresh ingredients!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is one of the better Spanish tapas restaurant we have visited in or outside of the U.S.
The décor is very Spanish as in any tapas bar/restaurant in Spain. It is a busy place so reservations are a must. We did not have it and were told of a 45/60 minute wait...after about 10 minutes were seated. Don't know how it came about but we were extremely glad. The menu is very extensive and the wine list as well.
We shared three tapas...tortilla, grilled calamari,and grilled Galician sardines. All three were very authentic and excellent. The portions were larger than in most other
similar restaurants. We ordered a bottle an Albarinho (white Spanish wine). It was served very cold as it should be and it was vey good and reasonably priced as well. The service was also very good. Our server came to our table on numerous times to see if we wanted more food and serve more wine.
We highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Desmond, our waiter, was part of the reason why we loved Estadio so much. Management here needs to look after him well. We had a table right in front of the chefs working their magic....best table in the house! Food was great and we had a gorgoeus bottle of Portuguese wine. Definitely worth a visit (order the lamb dish when you're there!)

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Nice enough place. Good atmosphere and the food was tasty enough. But do not think that 3 or four tapas will be sufficient for a couple. I asked the waiter if two tapas from the meat and fish menus, with bread and potatoes would be enough for two. He assured us it would be plenty. Wrong! I could have finished the lot myself. To compound our disappointment my wife's glass of wine cost $12 and came in a whisky tumbler. Overpriced and not worth it. But the place was packed, so what do I know!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Was introduced to Estadio about four years ago. Having lived in Spain I am partial to the tapas scene. Besides Jaleo there are not too many other good tapas places. This is one of the best. Plus they have an excellent section of wine by the glass and good beer. Noise level is ok for what is often a real "in scene". All in all, a taste of Spain