“Gelato&coffee in style”
Review of dolcezza

dolcezza
Ranked #7 of 104 Dessert in Washington DC
Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

Ice cream and coffee always works for me! You can get both here! Fast and efficient service, friendly staff! Nice design, good coffee spot!!!!

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed January 1, 2017

It may not be fair but when you have gelato from Italy it's hard to find really good gelato. this place had some interesting flavors. it was good and others have stated pricey.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 10, 2016 via mobile

Saw this one in our Lonely Planet guide and had to give it a go. Delicious quirky flavours of gelato and very friendly staff.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

This was a great experience. The gentleman let us try the different flavors before choosing. It was a small cozy place with really good gelato that also served coffee and had a seating area. I had been to Italy a year ago. Having tried gelato in its original home, I could say Dolcezzagelato was excellent. I had and loved the dark valrhona chocolate and salted caramel. From the ones I tried my next choice would be mascarpone and berries or ricotta and strawberry jam !!
The best thing was the friendly gelato man (scooper) had actually been to Cairo, Egypt and knew the district of Zamalek. this was a first in DC

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 30, 2016

Gelato is very good and very pricey. I had a small cup with 2 different gelatos. It was more than $5.00.

The people are pleasant and the gelato is quite good. but I'm not sure it's worth the cost.

Date of visit: October 2016