1,075 results
All reviewsm streetfull kitchenone bedroom suitecirculator buscontinental breakfastyogurtparking garagepotomac riverbreakfast areasofa beddining tablebars and restaurantsexcellent locationroom was largefoggy bottomsitting areafour seasons
Reviewed March 30, 2018

I was attending a conference at the Four Seasons, but didn’t want to pay Four Seasons’ prices. So I booked a suite at Greorgetown Suites a block and a half away, and am SO glad I did. The hotel is just off busy Pennsylvania Ave, with all the shops and activity it has to offer, but located on a quite court. Having a full kitchen was very convenient when I wanted to grab something from the nearby shops and eat in (and store things in the fridge to eat later). I loved having a comfy sectional from which to watch tv in the “living room” rather than having to sit on the bed as happens in non-suite hotels. My corner site (408) featured a large walk-in closet, which is another hotel rarity.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Getmegone
Pam W, Director of Sales at Georgetown Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Thanks for sharing your comments about Georgetown Suites. We are so glad you enjoyed your spacious suite in the heart of Georgetown. We hope to have you stay with us again next time you are in the area!

Reviewed March 29, 2018

When I checked in the staff was very accommodating. All of the rooms at the Suites have a different layout, and I had previously stayed in one that I particularly liked. They showed me 3 different rooms before I remembered which room I had stayed in (different than those 3!), and eventually put me in the room I wanted. I hadn't asked them to go to all the trouble, but they didn't seem to mind at all.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Pam W, Director of Sales at Georgetown Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Hi Gina H, I'm glad our staff was able to help you find the exact room you wanted. Our staff is a big part of what makes Georgetown Suites a hotel that acts like something better. We look forward to having you stay with us again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

Have stayed at Georgetown Suites many times. If you are looking for luxury,this is not the Four Seasons, but a clean, spacious, hotel with perfect location. It's wonderful to have an apt type suite with fridge, there's breakfast and a staff that is wonderful. especially Miguel. Every visit, he goes above and beyond to make sure you enjoy your stay.
Hotel itself is a little tired. While rooms are clean, halls and room carpet could use an update.
Underground parking is perfect and safe.

Room Tip: ask for 30th street building
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Threeboys1212
Reviewed March 21, 2018

Spent a week here and highly recommend it- clean, huge selection of items at breakfast, easy connection to dc connector buses and regular buses and short walk to metro. Lots of restaurants and bars offering happy hour specials and had no problem taking advantage of hotel's 20% off offers from local restaurants. Kitchen a little sparse- no sponge but housekeeping just loaded dishwasher daily. Free newspapers daily and staff cleared breakfast tables quickly. Laundry on 5th floor was great - $ 2.50 to wash and $ 2.50 to dry a load- much needed on three week trip.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

This is a great location for Georgetown (great restaurants, shops and bars) as well as exploring the rest of DC (good bus service and plenty of Ubers)

Our room was very clean, well equipped and spacious. Plenty of room for a family of 4.

We got a peaceful nights sleep every night. Plenty of choice for breakfast.

Small points- the toilet in the main bathroom was leaking , we were missing a lightbulb in a lamp and the sound on one TV wasn’t working. Told them twice about the toilet , and once about the the other 2 issues - but nothing was resolved during our 3 day stay.

Would absolutely recommend.