“Dinner”

Farmers Fishers Bakers
Reserve with OpenTable
Farmers Fishers Bakers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 3,369 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Thomas Jefferson Street, NW
Transit: The closest Metro stop is on the Orange/Blue line at GW/Foggy Bottom station, approximately 8 blocks away, about a 12 minute walk. The red Circulator bus stops in front of The Washington Harbour complex on K St. NW.
Description: Farmers Fishers Bakers is majority owned by the more than 40,000 family farmers of the NDFU. Offering a full bar with 24 beer taps, delicious hand crafted tiki cocktails, sushi, pizza, fresh fish, tacos, and a sunny patio with water views. We're proud to cook food from scratch with ingredients you can trust.
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Food was very good. Service was slow but they were all very nice. The place is very loud as it has a lot of seating and they turn them reasonably quick. Not a place for a quite date night but good meal.

Julie S, Guest Relations Manager at Farmers Fishers Bakers, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I’m sorry to hear that we failed at making your experience memorable. Our goal is never to provide an average experience. We strive to provide quality in our service as well as our food, and can’t fail in either field.

We do hope to see you again and make up for your trip, and show you we can do better and create a memorable experience. If you are interested in giving us another chance, please reach out to me personally at julie@farmersrestaurantgroup.com.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,
Julie

Write a ReviewReviews (1,282)

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I like to eat somewhere unique and local. Farmers Fishers and Bakers provided that. I did not make a reservation, but both the hostess and bartender provided help and information, once I was directed toward the bar. The food was delicious. I sampled the variety of food presented, this is not a chain buffet or Vegas. It was a delightful experience.

Julie S, Guest Relations Manager at Farmers Fishers Bakers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your feedback. I am thrilled to read how much you enjoy your trips to Farmers Fishers Bakers! We know brunch is something you look forward to all week and I’m so glad we were able to give you a memorable experience. Attentive service and delicious food is exactly what we are going for, so mission accomplished.

We can’t wait to have you back soon for another yummy meal! I will pass your praise to our culinary team for a job well done right away. Thanks again for sharing your kind words :)

Warmly,

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Not somewhere I would go out of my way to direct people to, however food was pretty good, with a really good serving size and a decent price. We went on a Friday night so it was pretty packed and service was a little slow but nothing too drastic

Hi There,

I am thrilled to read how much you enjoyed your trip to Farmers Fishers Bakers! I’m so glad we were able to give you a memorable experience. Great atmosphere, great drinks, and delicious food is exactly what we are going for, so mission accomplished.

We can’t wait to have you back soon for another yummy meal!

Warmly,

Reviewed 11 September 2017

The view is awesome!. Service was really poor. We have to ask someone to clean our table,I had to walk to find someone to box our food at the end. Two of us ordered steak and we had to find someone to ask for the steak knife. The food is very greasy, the Steak was not cooked per our request. My scallop was full of OIL. Last time for us to go to that restaurant.

Julie S, Guest Relations Manager at Farmers Fishers Bakers, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Hi there,

I hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Our best meal in Washington DC! It is a little pricey but the portions are huge! I had Steak Frites and it is absolutely delicious. My recommendation.