“Great location, excellent pretzels”

Farmers Fishers Bakers
Reserve with OpenTable
Farmers Fishers Bakers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #172 of 3,666 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Thomas Jefferson Street, NW
Transit: The closest Metro stop is on the Orange/Blue line at GW/Foggy Bottom station, approximately 8 blocks away, about a 12 minute walk. The red Circulator bus stops in front of The Washington Harbour complex on K St. NW.
Description: Farmers Fishers Bakers is majority owned by the more than 40,000 family farmers of the NDFU. Offering a full bar with 24 beer taps, delicious hand crafted tiki cocktails, sushi, pizza, fresh fish, tacos, and a sunny patio with water views. We're proud to cook food from scratch with ingredients you can trust.
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Despite having to wait 15 minutes for our /reserved/ table, the dinner here was great. A little noisier than we would have liked, but that is indicative of the popularity of the place. The food is great and the portions are more than generous. I would recommend the beer sampler sliders and the pretzel stick starter.

Sadao O, Guest Relations Manager at Farmers Fishers Bakers, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Hello there James,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your feedback and review Farmers Fishers Bakers. While I am thrilled you had a delicious meal, I am so sorry to hear you were seated past your reservation time. We understand the challenges of seating, especially during our busy hours, however, we are always looking for ways to make improvements. I will be sure to pass your comments along to our team and I hope we can have you back soon for another yummy meal.

Sadao O

Write a ReviewReviews (1,454)

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

The place is very big. It has a nice outdoor terrace. The sea food is fresh a d well prepared. Salads are also good. They charge for the bread. The gave limited lust of side dishes. It will be great if they can have white rice to accompany the sauce of the sea food dishes. The wine limited is limited but it has good selection. The waiter was new. She needed some support from others. She was nice. Desserts are well sized and tasty it is a good cost value place.

Hello there,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write and review Farmers Fishers Bakers. Your kind words are greatly appreciated and I am pleased you had a fantastic time dining with us. I will be sure to pass along your comments regarding service and your meal. Please travel safely and have a great start to your week.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Nice environment however it does get quite loud when busy. Service was good, and food (taco’s, mussels, salad) was excellent. I’d say it’s probably at its best when not overly busy.

Hello Tom,

Thank you for taking a few moments out of your day to write and review Farmers Fishers Bakers. I am thrilled you had a great time dining with us filled with delicious food. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I sincerely hope we can have you back soon for more. Have a great start to your week.

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Always come here when in dc. On this occasion our sever liz was useless and worse. The food was mediocre half of the mussels weren’t open so couldn’t eat them. Food Luke warm. Whole experience was not pleasant which it should have been. We were given a taster sample of wine then had to ask for it to be delivered! Must have forgotten! Can’t believe how busy it was local people must be mad as far better places to eat than this. But really this girl liz should be sacked unbelievably bad. No tip given would not recommend anyone to go here. And as I say always go here when in dc never again. Oh and without asking the bill was presented before we had finished and hadn’t asked for it. She kept coming back for the payment while we we still finishing. This is the first time we have never left a good tip.!! anywhere.

Sadao O, Guest Relations Manager at Farmers Fishers Bakers, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Hi there,

Thank you for taking a few moments out of your day to write and review Farmers Fishers Bakers. We are always thrilled to have a frequent guest dine with us and with that, you should always be met with stellar service. I am so sorry this was not the case during your recent visit. Lukewarm food and lackluster service is not acceptable and completely out of the norm for us. Please know I will be sure to follow up with our team regarding your experience. I would love to make it up to you and learn more about your visit. If you're willing to continue the conversation, feel free to reach out to me at Sadao@farmersrestaurantgroup.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warmly,

Reviewed September 3, 2018

A very busy spot by the water, the service is very good and the food is diverse and lots of options. can sit outside in a nice day.

Sadao O, Guest Relations Manager at Farmers Fishers Bakers, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Hello there,

Thank you for taking a few moments out of your day to write and review Farmers Fishers Bakers. I am pleased you had a good brunch experience, but we more so want you to have a "fantastic" brunch experience. We always read our reviews and take feedback to heart. Should you have additional feedback regarding your visit, please feel free to reach out to me at Sadao@farmersrestaurantgroup.com. I hope we can have you back soon and thanks again for sharing.