“So Convenient If you are already in the Library”

Madison Cafe, Library of Congress
Ranked #741 of 3,751 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Madison is located in the library of congress on the sixth floor. It is so convenient to have reasonable food. It is not gourmet, but there is a wide choice of counters and when I think about walking to another location and then coming back to continue what I was doing?? Well I will stay here and have a bit of lunch and continue in the library. It meets of exceeds minimum requirements for sustenance. For convenience i say yes, and I say thank you very much. Of course there are finer restaurants in DC and for those who are more particular and have more time I say enjoy! I would still use Madison for simple lunch as I continue my day!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank CharleySays

Reviewed April 1, 2018

After visiting the Library of Congress and it's exhibits, this is a good place for coffee or something else. Nothing exciting or gourmet but it works and is generally not crowded. Friendly service too

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Chinapjs
Reviewed November 13, 2017

This cafe is a typical employee cafeteria-style spot with a multitude of options for every type of dietary need. It is basic, yet substantial.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed September 25, 2017

We had just taken a tour of the Library of Congress. At the end of the tour the guide told us that there was a good place to eat on the six floor of the Madison Building. She said amazingly good for cafeteria and that it was. The cafeteria at a large selection of foods specializing in Asian cuisine. As I said it's on the six floor with a view to the south. The staff was friendly but the Decour is very much on cafeteria.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank foreveryoungtraveler
Reviewed September 21, 2017

Accessed by tunnel and elevators from the Jefferson Building of the Library of Congress, this cafeteria was a good spot for lunch, between our tour and our afternoon researching in the Library.

Date of visit: September 2017