“Customer Service at it's best.”
Review of Georgia Brown's

Georgia Brown's
Reserve with OpenTable
Georgia Brown's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 3,386 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$29 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Dupont Circle
Cross street: Between K and I Streets
Transit: We are conveniently located near the McPherson Square metro station on the orange and blue lines. Exit the metro at Vermont Avenue and walk one-half block North on 15th Street. Traveling on the red line stop at Farragut North. Walk two blocks east on K Street. Turn right at the corner of 15th and K. We are mid-way through the block on the right.
Description: Come and experience our lively interpretation of South Carolina Low-Country cuisine. Enjoy good southern food, servers who bubble over with hospitality, and a dining room that is truly distinctive. With its honey-colored walls, golden woods and bronze sculptures that crawl across the ceiling, designer Adam Tihany has created an atmosphere to awaken your senses. What better place to enjoy low country cuisine than in this contemporary environment celebrating the south. Offering the flavor of the South - the Soul of Washington; where we will be sure to leave a light burning in the window for you, our guests. Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/gbrowns Visit our Facebook page: www.georgiabrowns.com/facebook
Reviewed 29 August 2017

You want something to talk about? Well let’s talk about Lance at Georgia Brown’s in DC. I must give a million thanks to his excellent customer service. Our group included several seniors and persons with disabilities, Lance made sure we were seated comfortably and felt sincerely welcomed to Georgia Brown’s. Not ending the review there, one member of our group left her jacket, which was not only located but delivered to our hotel, again I told you this is the type of service you want to talk about. If you are ever in the DC area be sure to visit and tell Lance hello. Lance from the bottom of my heart thank you for your service.
Lola’s Girls DC Trip 2017
Georgia Brown’s 8/27/2017

Write a ReviewReviews (1,305)

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Actually visited twice wthin about two weeks. Good for me! The first visit I had the Devil Shrimp and loved it. It's their second best seller. Crab stuffing with spinach and their very special mac and cheese. Also had the She Crab soup. So tasty! What's the number one seller you ask? The fried chicken. I enjoyed it too. Tender chicken and very tasty. Service was quick but didn't rush us. I'll return for sure.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

The best meal we had by far while visiting Washington. Great food, excellent service and server, Edwin was the best, he took great care of our family. Please give him a Edwin went over and beyond the call of duty to make my birthday dinner celebration incredible!!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The fried green tomatoes, the crab cakes, the fried chicken, greens and potatoes was all right on time. This is our second time visiting and it was even better than the first and with that said no complaints at all. They offer valet parking for $12 and we were able to make reservations and get seated immediately.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I made a reservation through a site that listed all of the restaurants in DC participating in the summer RW. We made the trip down from Howard County only to find, once seated, that they weren't participating this year. Since we were already there and hungry, it didn't stop us from ordering. We started with appetizers: mini crab cakes and fried green tomatoes. Both were very good. The crab cakes had filler but not so much that you couldn't see and taste the crab meat. Entrees: Devil Shrimp and Southern Fried Chicken. The shrimp were stuffed with the same crab mixture as the mini cakes and were accompanied by sauteed spinach and mac n cheese. It was delicious! My hubby really enjoyed his chicken, which came with mashed potatoes and collard greens. The bread basket included corn muffins and fluffy biscuits served with a sweet butter. Service was great! Atmosphere was a bit spirited - not quite the place for a very quiet dinner but not so loud that I couldn't hear my conversation.

We will return....