“Authentic thai kitchen and friendly staff”

Haad Thai Restaurant
Ranked #626 of 3,501 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

My wife had the vegetarian pad thai and me the red chicken curry. Both was delicious. The curry was spicy, but still enjoyable. We shared an entry (spring rolls) and dessert (sticky rice with fresh mango, not as sweet as most of the desserts that you get in the states). All in all, very authentic food and nice service (always smiling and friendly). Definitively recommendable.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my meal here as the food was fresh and very flavorful. Especially I liked the Tum Yum soup.
Would recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

The food here was pretty good, especially the crispy fish wih garlic. The decor is interesting if lacking a little coziness. The staff was very friendly and helpful and very efficient. Sadly it was very quiet on a Saturday night. Must be because of the location rather than the food. Definitely recommend this place if you are nearby.

Reviewed June 25, 2017

Almost everytime I am in town I visit Haad Thai. Service is good. The food is good. The decor is inviting. What more can you ask for?

Reviewed May 31, 2017

I'm a novice to Thai food but this place was great! Our hotel recommended it for dinner although I would say this is more of a lunch place. Very simple and informal place. Our waiter was great and the food was delicious! I had the beef drunken noodles. Our table of four all had different dishes we liked them all. The place was kinda empty so our food came quickly. Enjoy!