“Boozy Milkshakes--enough said”

Teds Bulletin 14th Street
Reserve with OpenTable
Teds Bulletin 14th Street is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 3,537 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 14th & Swann Street NW
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Six of us went there for dessert, ordered the "Adult Milkshakes". They were fantastic! We almost all ordered different ones---each were wonderful. The favorites of the group were: Irish Caramel Coffee and the Peppermint Junior. Each milkshake came out in a Full glass with a straw and the mixing container with the leftover milkshake that would not fit in the glass. The serving size is enough that you could share a milkshake.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

I always enjoy Ted's Bulletin, although I am an entirely predictable diner. Breakfast is crabcakes benedict, and it's really good and very filling. Crabcakes have very little filler, eggs are perfectly poached, potatoes nice and crispy. I always get my hollandaise on the side -- it's tasty, but I like less than they typically pour. If I'm there for lunch, it's the California club sandwich or soup and salad. I've only done dinner there once -- again, great. The portions are generous, the service is impeccable, the menu has something for everyone. Fantastic!

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Loved this place! Cool atmosphere and the food was delicious. The desserts are a must try! There's so many options and all of them looked amazing. We tried the cinnamon bun, banana creme pie, & chocolate cake.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in about 11:15 on Friday morning. We got a table right away.
Service was quick, efficient and our meals came out quickly.
Really good burger and salad with big portions. The food quality was also really nice.
We will not hesitate to eat here again.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Ate here with my boyfriend when visiting D.C. Cool atmosphere, friendly staff but flavors really off. I saw the green goddess dressing on my salad but couldn't taste it. Tomato soup good but just a tad too much salt. Over cooked fried chicken, weird gravy, and since when does corn constitute a vegetable medley? We did enjoy our peanut butter banana chocolate shake!