My husband and I drove down to do a little sightseeing last week and stayed at this hotel. It was very nice and only about a block from Chinatown. Lots of restaurants close by and a very nice area. I don't think I've ever been to a cleaner city!! We walked everywhere from the hotel. Granted my feet did feel like they were going to fall off but that's more because we were trying to see everything in a day!! Walked as far as the Lincoln Memorial which would have taken about 20 minutes if we had walked straight there!! Awesome trip!! Very nice, comfortable hotel. A little construction noises in the morning, but there is construction going on all over the city so I'm sure it would have been heard anywhere!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 13 story hotel offers 228 rooms/suites complemented by public facilities which include a newly renovated lobby and breakfast area, a new bar, as well as a business center, guest laundry facility, suite shop, fitness center, meeting rooms, indoor pool with spa and valet parking garage. Each guestroom is finely appointed in a contemporary design with upscale touches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Washington, DC - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Washington, Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hampton Inn