“The Best Tacos in DC”

Far East Taco Grille
Ranked #825 of 3,326 Restaurants in Washington DC
Reviewed 13 October 2016

You will not be disappointed with Far East Tacos. I began ordering from them when my job moved around the corner from them. I was a little skeptical at first, because of the selection (not your traditional taco joint). But to my surprise, it's the best I've ever tasted. At my job, we now have Taco Tuesday or Taco Thursday and we order from them.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Good Korean tacos with solid flavors and marination

What I found interesting was the amount of options you have when ordering tacos because you choose from

4 options of meat
Then 4 options of sauce
Then 4 options of topping

And if you are ordering a whole bunch of tacos this can take a while !

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I had the chicken and steak tacos with various styles of toppings on corn tortilla, they also have flour tortillas. Mmmm, mmmm good! I'll be back!

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Amazing asian fusion tacos and burritos. Lots of choices with exotic sauces and styles. The food trucks have been around for a while but the in store is just as good.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

This is the best place to grab a quick bite in D.C. I may be biased because it's a fast walk for me, but they do a great job combining delicious tex-mex and asian fusion flavors. Try the tex-mex egg rolls, and any combination of burritos or tacos. The pork belly bowl is also amazing and they have homemade tres leche cake and other desserts for sale as well!