“Awesome salad, decent price for DC”

Chopt Creative Salad Company
Ranked #3 of 180 Quick Bites in Washington DC
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 7, 2018

I recently tried Chopt for the first time on a business trip to DC (stayed in Adams Morgan). I was walking down Connecticut Ave after getting into town and saw folks eating decent sized bowls of salad in Chopt. I decided to try it out and was not disappointed. I had the Mexican Vegan salad. It was excellent and nice size for $10. My only small criticism is the the salad was supposed to have tortilla chips. They may have been in there, but by the time I got back to my hotel to eat the salad, there wasn't anything crunchy in there. Perhaps they would be better on the side. Overall, though, the salad was great. It is well dressed and well mixed with a bit of heat from jalapeños (and the Sriracha I added). A great place to stop if you want a quick salad. They also claim to locally source, with farms posted on their wall.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

This is my “go to” week day lunch.
I order from the app where it tells me what time it will be ready. I stop just to pick it up, and I get a delicious salad, just the way I ordered it, all fresh ingredients and keeps me full until dinner.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Chopt is a great healthy and reasonably priced place to eat. They have several types of salad or you can pick and choose what you want in your bowl. Give it a try!

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Lovely concept and there are Chopt restaurants all over the city.

You choose from the menu and they chop the ingredients in front of you then add the dressing. We tried a few different ones and they were all extremely tasty.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

On a recent trip to DC I discovered Chopt while searching for a quick bit near my hotel. Good thing I checked out the website before stopping by as the menu choices are a bit confusing and the guys who were working there were pleasant but not to English fluent. It was a Sunday evening and I was one of two customers. So it surprised me how long it took to make a salad. The result was a fresh, but kinda boring meal. With the multitude of places for healthy and/or vegetarian/vegan food in this area, I think I will try some place else next time.

Date of visit: July 2018