“The Very Best King Crab Legs ”

Joe's Seafood Prime Steak & Stone Crab
Reserve with OpenTable
Joe's Seafood Prime Steak & Stone Crab is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 3,559 Restaurants in Washington DC
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is the culmination of a partnership between Lettuce Entertain You and Joe's Stone Crab, the legendary seafood restaurant of Miami Beach. Joe's features an extensive selection of seafood, flown in fresh daily, to complement the world's finest Florida Stone Crab claws. Joe's features the signature 16 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon and 22 oz. New York Strip Steak. Matched with Joe's famous side dishes, dinner only gets better when capped with a slice of key lime pie. Defined by a standard of hospitality born a century ago, Joe’s offers a dining experience that is timeless. Tuxedo-clad service provides a sense of tradition, while delivering the warmth and caring service that has defined Joe’s since 1913.
Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

I went with family to Joe's for dinner. What a nice place. We were greeted warmly and seated in the main dining room. Our waiter, David was funny, efficient and attentive. He even brought the manager, Kathy, over to meet us. She was very charming, asked us where we were from and if we were enjoying our dinner and our stay in DC.
We had the king crab legs for an appetizer. They were the very best crab legs I have ever tasted. I had Branzino with 4 cheese mac and cheese with steamed asparagus with lemon butter. I also had the tres leches pie for dessert. Everything was fantastic and well worth the price. I also had a nice glass of Albarino from the extensive wine list. My mom had a petite filet mignon which was out of this world. My brother had the roasted Alaskan halibut which was perfectly cooked.
Overall a very nice meal and dining experience. The next time I'm in DC I'll DEFINITELY go back for dinner.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,934)

Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

I go often. The happy hour is great with a nice small bites menu reasonable priced. It can get crowned quick since happy hour behind at 2:30 (FABULOUS)!!!! But if you scout around or just wait a bit you'll find a seat. Try the mixed drinks. The Mojito is really delicious made with real sugar cane. On the menu a must is the buffalo cauliflower. Seriously, give it a try.

Reviewed September 13, 2016

I've eaten Joe's crabs in FL and they were terrific. The ones we had the other night had been frozen and did not have that beachy taste that I would have expected. All this at a really steep price. I would have saved money if I had flown to FL and gotten them at the Mother Ship..

1  Thank Chandler v
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

I have visited Joe's Stone Crab in Miami previously so thought I'd give this restaurant a try. It has a nice steak house feel with a coastal flair. The service was a little on the slow side, but the seafood was very good. I did not have any steak dishes.

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

I've been to Joe's quite often and the food as well as service is exceptional. I've done both large parties as well as intimate dinners. With the number of quality restaurants between DC, Baltimore, and NoVA with similar offerings, I would reserve Joe's for special occasions since the cost can quickly add up if you are like me and have no restraint. Also, on a few occasions we have run into celebrities dining in the restaurant so stay on the lookout while dining.