All reviews other guests laura raymond wonderful hosts lively conversation bed and breakfast b bs afternoon wine living room the dupont circle metro station yogurt breakfast was delicious every morning quiet street rooms are beautiful wonderful stay visit dc few blocks
Reviewed October 23, 2017

Our second time to Embassy Circle Guest House and just as good! Thanks to Javier for directions to Georgetown, very nice guy! Thanks Laura for making arrangements for a taxi to take us to the airport. We really appreciate it as we were exhausted especially my husband who had a very hectic two days in D.C. on business, so not having to worry about transportation to the airport really helped us out a lot.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ocdclean
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

My USNA daughter and I spent the weekend at this very nice B&B. They were extremely flexible with our check-in and checkout time. The property is beautiful and the owners have done a magnificent complete renovation. All areas of the house were very clean and well kept. All of our needs were met. The owners are wonderful people and very friendly. They live on the property on the third floor. They have a manager on duty that is always available for the vast majority of the day and evening. The owners took time to introduce themselves and really get to know their guest. We saw them often. The property is located in the embassy district in Georgetown and is about a mile walk from the downtown district. If you don't want to walk the short distance Uber's are plentiful in DC and very convenient and reasonable. The Dupont Circle Metro station is about a half-mile from the B&B. Street parking on the weekend was easy and not a problem. I was impressed about how down to earth the staff and owners were and truly make you feel like a visiting friend in their house and not a random person paying for a room. I will definitely return next time I am in DC.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2017

It is a great place to stay while visiting Washington DC. The rooms and breakfast are great with nice attention to detail. The hosts provide a wine and cheese happy hour before an evening out. I look forward to staying there again next time I am in Washington DC.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Another great visit to The Embassy Circle Guest House, and oh ya, Washington, D.C. too!

This was our 4th visit for an anniversary. The guest house is wonderful - comfortable, friendly, conveniently located, comfortable beds, great towels, good wine. Everything you would want and expect. The real highlight is always Laura and Raymond, the proprietors, their helpful staff and finally your fellow guests. Whether at breakfast or 'happy hour', the people and conversation are quite simply the best!

We won't stay anywhere else when visiting D.C. You shouldn't either.

Oh, and Washington was hot, the museums over the top and the dining out of this world, ask for Laura for a recommendation.

PS - If you driving leave the parking to the Guest House.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2017

Embassy Circle Guest House is the perfect blend, providing the privacy and elegance of a hotel room, with the incredible 5-star personal attentiveness you'd get if staying with a dear friend. Laura and staff are amazingly tuned in to each guest, learning names, greeting you, inspiring great conversations and making sure you have whatever you need. They take customer service and comfort to a whole new level, and do a stellar job. I felt so welcome and at home.
The Guest House is a meticulously restored old home and former embassy, gorgeous rugs and decor abound. Tons of books on the shelves. Beautifully prepared breakfast buffet every morning, and wine is served at 5 for for guests, a wonderful touch. Centrally located near Dupont Circle and easy access to Metro.

I have stayed in the Guest House twice, and will go back! It's really a wonderful oasis in the city, I can't recommend highly enough.

Room Tip: Great photos of each room on the website, have not been in each one, but I can't imagine there is a bad one in the bunch.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple