“Scrumptious baked goods, ice cream, smoothies and more”
Review of Love 'N Faith Cafe

Love 'N Faith Cafe
Ranked #57 of 102 Dessert in Washington DC
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Description: Love n' Faith is a community cafe specializing in Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream, espresso- based drinks and gluten-free, naturally sweetened desserts
Reviewed January 12, 2017

I stumbled upon this cafe in my search for a smoothie. The waitstaff were very attentive and friendly as they answered my questions. I ordered the Elevate Pre Workout smoothie (almond milk, expresso, peanut butter, ice, banana and whey protein) that was absolutely delicious. Chocolate chip cookies were just coming out of the oven and got a few to go !

As I was leaving I met Faith, the proprietor and learned about her goal to create a nurturing 'community cafe' with chill music, plenty of space and tables to hang out and serve wholesome food and drinks. Mission accomplished Faith. Can't wait to return and pick up my homemade sweet potato pie !

Reviewed August 11, 2016

We were in the mood for ice cream, and this place showed up on Google. One of our best discoveries - we come back here often! Faith is awesome, and she makes delicious ice cream and cookies!! Don't miss this place.

Reviewed March 3, 2016

Went here after a night of drinking. I got a turkey avocado sandwich which was divine with some coffee. The place is really cute inside and busy. We were served our food at our table. There are some water containers that have fresh water with cucumbers, etc. The place was very clean and all of the staff was friendly. It was consistently busy with patrons coming in and out the entire time we were there. Pricing is very reasonable.

Reviewed February 1, 2016

My son and I have dined at Love 'n Faith Cafe on a regular basis since 2014.

The ice cream is the BEST in DC!!

The sandwiches and baked goods are of the finest quality. They bake pies for every holiday and occasion.

The service is warm, friendly and welcoming. I bring my laptop and get work done while I enjoy the cuisine.

When you are in the Shaw neighborhood I unconditionally recommend that you stop in and try Love 'n Faith Cafe for yourself. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed July 27, 2015

We went for Ice cream and fell in love with this place. The owner is the sweetest person and everyone is so helpful, We had Ice cream and Love Juice.The Best Ice cream ever and Love Juice takes you to a whole new level of YUM!