4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$118
Hyatt.comUS$118
Hotels.comUS$118
PricelineUS$118
eDreamsUS$118
ZenHotels.comUS$163
1,830 results
All reviews national mall fire station great location rooftop bar free breakfast fire department air and space museum third floor walking distance few blocks great place to stay family vacation minute walk clean hotel smithsonian museums valet parking staff was very friendly and helpful
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2021

With Covid-19 limiting the resources this hotel has available, it's all the more important that the vending machines be regularly stocked and functioning. I have made multiple visits during the past 24 hours and the machine has been completely off-line.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 13, 2021

I stayed there one night only, Jan 7, 2021. I asked for a high floor room with unobstructed view, and I got it. Thank you. It made my stay very enjoyable. I had an amazing view on the city.
Room is very modern and clean. Silky like linen, bed was comfy. Breakfast is massive, has also fresh fruits. It was all individually packed due to covid, but anyway lots of choice.
I was not able to use lounge room or pool or gym due to covid also.
Location is amazing. 3 blocks from Capitol, Botanic garden, Bible museum, NASA building next to it( you can watch live views from spaceship) within 1 block around the hotel. Service was very nice.
Parking 40+tax. self parking. But I don't think so you need a car. I saw metro station like a block or 2 away.

If i will be back to Washington DC I will probably stay with Hyatt Place again.

Room tip: 1224, with view on the highway and city. Beautiful. Loved it.
1  Thank Selena L
Reviewed January 8, 2021

Just a 10 minutes walk to the Mall. Neighborhood more businesses than residences, so quiet in the evening. All staff were friendly, helpful and efficient. The room was clean and had all the towels, soap, shampoo, sheets for the pull-out sofa and coffee we needed.

1  Thank Matt S
Reviewed January 8, 2021

Hotel staff were great for the most part. Clinton and Ashley were great, but the first lady I spoke to did not give me accurate information. The area isn't what I expected - but that's not the hotel's fault and I am not used to being in a big city. Parking was difficult. The parking garage was full and there was no parking nearby on the streets. This could have been just because so many were in town for the Trump rally. Parking is first come first serve and they should have mentioned this to me. Clinton, possibly the manager, found me a spot and was very kind after a stressful evening of not being able to find parking. Ashley at the front desk purchased almond milk for me on her way into her shift since the representative on the phone told me they had coconut milk for lattes at the Starbucks, but they did not. Having food allergies can be difficult traveling, but Ashley helped me out a lot! That was above and beyond for sure.

1  Thank 859summerb
Reviewed December 16, 2020

This was not a 5 star hotel but it had everything I needed and it was in a great location. It was a 20 minute walk to Washington monument and a 20 minute walk to the Capitol and a 20 minute walk to the Warf. I would have given it 4 stars but the woman who took the reservation was rude and sounded bothered by my phone call. So not necessary.

Date of stay: December 2020