Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$161
PricelineUS$161
Agoda.comUS$161
eDreamsUS$161
1,374 results
All reviews great location white house national mall walking distance smithsonian museums ford's theater central location business trip front desk staff starbucks metro lobby chinatown cosi valet bellman dca
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2020

Great location. Decent price. Walking distance to the Smithsonian museums, the Mall, the White House, shopping, great restaurants and more. If you use the Marriott app you can safely stay with contactless service.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank FarAway295153
Reviewed May 27, 2020

Very busy hotel close to everything. Nice room and comfortable bed. Only downside was the exorbitant price they wanted to check in a couple of hours early. They secured our luggage, one suitcase and two identical carry-ons for free, but then had a hard time finding one of our carry-ons when we came back to check in. Nice hotel over all.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank 961daleh
TeamMarriott, Manager at Washington Marriott at Metro Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2020

Dear 961daleh,

Thank you for staying at the Washington Marriott at Metro Center. We are happy to read you loved our comfortable accommodations and excellent location. We value your comments and have made a note of it. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 6, 2020

As a Titanium member I got a great room with a view to a tiny courtyard and a big wall, for just 300 USD.
The reception services below any level, they forget to forward messages, even if I asked they denied- absolutely outrageous.
Extremely messy lounge serving the worst of junk food- McDonalds might look a luxurious comparing to that mess they have.
Just forget about any * rating- more like a hostel quality.

Room tip: forget about this facility, choose another hostel
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Jaroslaw S
TeamMarriott, Manager at Washington Marriott at Metro Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2020

Dear Jaroslaw S,

Thank you for your recent review regarding your stay at our hotel. We are grateful for your loyalty as a Titanium Elite member. Please accept our apologies for our staff not being attentive to your needs and for the unsatisfactory service you received during your stay. We have shared your observations with our management team for their immediate attention. We hope you will reconsider and stay with us again as we would like you to experience the hotel as you should have on this visit.

Reviewed March 3, 2020

Just spent 4 nights here. The staff is lovely. The hotel needs some major update. The room was ok. The heat worked well. The water temperature was fine. Just got the feeling that it's tired. For instance I haven't been at a hotel that you didn't need a key to access the floor you were staying on in a long time as you are in the middle of DC I think it should be mandatory for safety.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank Zach84Jake62
TeamMarriott, Manager at Washington Marriott at Metro Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2020

Dear Zach84Jake62,

Thank you for being our guest at the Washington Marriott at Metro Center. We are charmed to know you liked our convenient location and that our team left a great impression. However, we are sorry you felt our hotel needed updating. We appreciate the feedback and we will share these notes with the appropriate individuals for future renovations. We would love to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed February 29, 2020 via mobile

Ok I must say I have stayed at many Marriott's and I belive that the staff here is the friendliest I have ever seen. I absolutely loved being around them. Thank you for a nice clean room and I loved the gentleman that greeted me every day when I was heading to the convention center. I will be back. Thanks for all that you and your staff did to make my trip pleasant.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Christine D
TeamMarriott, Manager at Washington Marriott at Metro Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2020

Dear Christine D,

Thank you for being our guest at the Washington Marriott at Metro Center. We are charmed to know you had an excellent stay and that our team left a great impression. They work tirelessly to provide the best service, down to the smallest detail. We can’t wait to share your kind comments with them! We appreciate the review and look forward to having you as our guest again.