Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
gwings22
Annapolis, Maryland

Lied out about In/Out Privileges for valet then refused to compensate.

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 6, 2016
The hotel website says on its booking page that it offers Valet for $41 plus tax. And that the valet includes In/Out privileges and the only restriction is vehicle height. I stayed at the hotel and needed to use my vehicle and was told that if I removed it I would not be able to re-park in the garage. When I spoke to the manager he said he was too busy to allow In/Out privileges and that was no reason for compensation. I explained that I would now have to Uber and pay an extra expense and he said it wasn't his problem. He said there was nothing he could do about the parking expense. I asked for the manager above him and when I spoke to him, he said it wasn't hotel policy to allow in out privileges. Well he is liar or he doesn't know what he has on his website. Do not stay here, very very very POOR customer service.
Date of stay: September 2016
5.8 km from The Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters
Fitness centre
View more hotels in Washington DC
1,917 results
All reviews dupont circle white house rooftop bar front desk staff few blocks location is great national mall metro station kitchenette dishwasher bellman neighborhood uber
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

Great place to stay in washington. Stones throw from.Dupont circle, restaurants and bars as well as subway. Or a 10 min walk straight to the white house. Comfy clean rooms. Beds are really comfy and can leave luggage downstairs for late departures. Would happily stay again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
SteveRipai, General Manager at The Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2016

Thanks for staying at the Beacon Hotel and taking the time to share a comment. We're so glad that you were able to enjoy our great location and guest rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

I booked this hotel online and got a double queen room just as advertised on the hotel website. Good hotel amenities, clean rooms, great location ( 5 blocks away from the White House ), excellent service.

Room tip: book online directly on the hotel website
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
SteveRipai, General Manager at The Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

Thanks so much for staying at the Beacon Hotel, we love hearing that you had an great time with us. We hope to see you the next time you're in Washington, D.C.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

I have a question, I booked a room at Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters, on September 3th . The problem is the check-in time is not until 3pm :( Is there a way I can leave my luggage at the hotel and then come back later????I would hate to just sit around and wait until 3pm to check in so I can leave my luggage in the room.Same thing with check out time is at 12pm, I wouldn't be leaving until 6pm. Will the hotel hold it as well?
Thank you!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank gyugyuk

Hi, thanks for your question. We do have a secure place to store luggage until you're ready to retrieve them and even better, if a room is available when you arrive, we'll check you in right then and there. Have a safe trip and we look forward to seeing you on September 3.

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

I was there for 2 weeks!!! And the staff was awesome, a huge hug to Mohamed, Laura, Teddy, reception team, security team, maintenance and cleaning team!!! The rooms are good they just need a small maintenance, the WiFi is great!!! Thank you very much for your hospitality!!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Hassan_Dassat
SteveRipai, General Manager at The Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Thanks so much for staying at the Beacon Hotel and taking the time to share a kind comment. We will definitely agree with you in that our team is awesome, they will often go out of their way to make guests' stays as great as they can be. We can't wait to see you on your return visit!

Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

Nice room. The rooftop bar was a bit odd but I was there on business and not pleasure so it wasn't a big issue. The restaurant food was good and the staff was friendly and helpful. Hint: don't take their cab

Trip type: Travelled on business
SteveRipai, General Manager at The Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2016

Thank you for staying at the Beacon Hotel, we're glad you've enjoyed your room and the restaurant. Thanks for providing a tip to future guests although we are a little puzzled as the hotel does not own or operate a cab. There are plenty of cabs available that drive around the hotel for guest convenience but if you're not keen on cabs, fortunately, we are very close to public transportation as an alternative. We look forward to welcoming you back.