“Gotta Gelato ”

Ranked #28 of 101 Dessert in Washington DC
Neighbourhood: Georgetown
Neighbourhood: Georgetown
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

Great Italian ice cream. Great price for "small" which is two scoops and you can mix and match. I think they will also put each in a separate cup if you like. I had Milk Chocolate and Salted Caramel - great mix for me. My wife had the Roasted Strawberry and really enjoyed it. We will return here if at all possible the next time we are in Georgetown. Our daughter had had the coffee and thinks it is great.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

Wonderful hand-made gelato with many different flavours, great coffee, pleasant decor and friendly and helpful service. A much appreciated respite from a hot June day.

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

Delicious gelato. Relaxed and cool seating upstairs. Good cold brew. And did I mention delicious gelato?

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Best coffee in D.C. I moved down here from New York and I'm very picky about my cappuccino/macchiato but this place really offers the best. Their gelato is beyond amazing as well if you are a fan of affogato. I come here every day with my baby girl and an employee named Chris is always very accommodating and helps me come in with the stroller.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Quickly attended to & so yummy! I recommend the rosewater limeade gelato. It's sooooo refreshing on a warm sunny day. The portions are appropriate, not too big or small. U can have it in a waffle cone instead of a cup. They also offer coffees & other drinks.