US$140
US$107
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Hamilton Hotel Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$104
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$136
US$116
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

US$159
US$135
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$149
US$119
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$170
Dupont Circle
US$161
US$149
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$134
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

The River Inn(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$129
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

All reviewsfoggy bottomwhite houserooftop deckminute walkm streetdupont circle metrofree breakfastthe breakfast arealarge tvfresh fruitfamily vacationthe general managerpull out couchspacious roomindoor poolmodern hotelsitting area
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I've just had a fantastic 7 night stay at the Hyatt Place Georgetown - my second stay there in the past six months.

It's GREAT: wonderful location; very spacious bedroom (king bed, 9th floor) with super-comfortable bed and fantastic sound proofing; lovely staff; complimentary breakfast included - which for the excellent room rate was a really adequate extra - and a very helpful late checkout time of 15:00 guaranteed a few days before I was due to leave (i.e. without the usual 'negotiation/pleading' type of conversations you often need to have with hotel Front Desks on the morning of checkout: at the Hyatt Place they were more than happy to accommodate the request days prior which meant I could plan a lovely leisurely morning of sightseeing without having to worry about rushing back to my room to pack etc.

I remembered from my last visit that they don't provide in-room kettles so I bought a cheap one with me from the UK. However there is a very good sized fridge in the room which is super-useful: I bought sodas, salads, cakes, etc from the nearby Wholefoods, Trader Joes and Walgreens. Plenty of room for everything.

Overall I think you'd struggle to find a better package for the rate; it's excellent value and I had a really enjoyable stay - feeling very content throughout. I'll definitely return!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Marianne_GM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Washington DC/Georgetown/West End, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely review! I'm delighted that we're your #1 choice in DC! I'm especially happy that our team helped you to have a relaxing stay so you could enjoy everything the city has to offer. One note for future guests - we do have a limited number of items we're happy to provide on loan, including a couple of kettles. Please don't hesitate to ask if there's something you need - we may have one on hand! A return guest is our favorite compliment - please do come back and see us when you return to DC.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

I stayed at the Hyatt Place during a business trip in January. Overall, the hotel is nice, the staff are friendly, and the breakfast is GREAT. However, the rooms are pretty basic and the beds are super hard. I had two awful nights of sleep during my stay which ruined my Hyatt Place experience. For those people who value their sleep - do not stay here!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Marianne_GM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Washington DC/Georgetown/West End, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Hello and thanks for your review. I'm so sorry you didn't get a good nights sleep when you were our guest - that's so important to us! I would encourage our guests to let us know if something is amiss while they're with us. There's a good chance that we have a solution we can offer that may help. I appreciate your positive feedback about the team and our breakfast - I'm glad you were pleased with those. My apologies again for the less-than-perfect part of your stay.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Our stay at the Hyatt Place was exceptional! The staff was friendly, helpful and professional. The location was great as there are a lot of excellent restaurants close by. We also took cabs into DC each day to see the museums and monuments and it usually took only about a minute to hail a cab.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thanks for choosing us for your first family trip to DC! I'm so glad that your stay was exceptional - our team wants every stay for every guest to be just that, so I'm glad we succeeded with yours. Please come back and see us when you're back in the Nation's Capital!

Reviewed March 31, 2018

We stayed in room 727 for 6 nights. The room was very comfortable for our family of 3. We had a large bed and a nice size couch (pull-out). Breakfast comes with the price of the room and is a great deal considering prices around us for food. We thought the food was good and they had multiple options including fresh cut fruit every morning. The lobby and eating area are spacious and well kept. We never had an issue with noise staying here. Security features include front door personnel and key card to use elevator for upper floors. The hotel service personnel who took care of the rooms were very friendly and every request we made (extra towels and blankets) were taken care of right away. I highly recommend this hotel but you may want to know: Bathroom door is a beautiful privacy sliding door that allows light to pas through. So if you turn it on in the morning or late at night it does lighten up the whole room and I recommend bringing eye masks.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hello and thanks so much choosing us for your 6-night stay in Washington! I really appreciate your feedback - I'm delighted that you were pleased with our accommodations and that you enjoyed our breakfast. Your recommendation is the best compliment we can receive, so thank you for that! Hope to have you back as our guest soon.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

Stayed in this hotel 3 days while visiting DC with my daughter. It was clean and pleasant, rooms nice and higher-feel, breakfasts were good with lots of options. Staff was not all that knowledgeable, but tried to help us find food that my daughter, who became ill, could eat. It's not at the top of my list, mostly because of price, but for a business hotel, I can recommend it.

Room Tip: Higher floors would be best, because of street noise.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hello and thanks for your review. I'm so sorry your daughter wasn't well while you were with us...it can be unsettling when you're away from home. I'm glad you were pleased with the accommodations and the breakfast - our complimentary hot buffet has something for everyone. So sorry we weren't able to provide the information you were looking for while you were here - we are generally a good resource for our guests. I do appreciate the feedback and will share it with the team - thanks again.