“One of the best places to eat in alabaster for fast food”
Review of Firehouse Subs

Ranked #24 of 72 Restaurants in Alabaster
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Firehouse Subs, founded in Jacksonville, Fla. by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, is a 426-unit fast casual restaurant chain. Firehouse Subs® offers oversized portions of premium hand-sliced meats and cheeses, steamed to make the flavors burst, then piled high with fresh produce atop a toasted sub roll. The restaurants reflect the authentic firefighter heritage of the founding family’s 200 years of firefighting service.
Reviewed September 7, 2016

This food is made to order, however I still consider it fast food and is always fresh and hot. The people here are always on top of their business and love eating here all the time.

Reviewed August 4, 2016

I love their subs here. They are fresh and well made. They have a good amount of hot sauces too! I think I've tried at least half of them.

Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

We shared a hook and ladder. My half was soggy otherwise ok. The large is huge, about 14 inches long. A worker came by and yanked my tray out from under me without asking. Just had enough time to grab my pickle. Would have to think about this one again.

Reviewed May 9, 2016

We were on the road on Mother's day when our 9 mo started to wake up, so we decided a lunch stop was in order. It came down to Firehouse or the place where you can get a dip cone, and dessert lost out.

Is Firehouse a chain? Yep. Are the restaurants set up for fine dining? Nope. But I have to say, the service we got, with a big happy Mother's day for my wife from the cashier, was excellent. The sandwiches are pretty darn good, too (the new sriracha one is great). Dinged a point off for dirty tables, but it was a busy lunch hour.

Reviewed February 17, 2016

Subs were really good and price was very reasonable. We have eaten there twice now and both times, hot subs were hot. Just the way I like them. We will go back.