“I love their hot and sour soup!”
Review of Hunan Garden 2

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hunan Garden 2
Ranked #28 of 72 Restaurants in Alabaster
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 17, 2017

I got the sesame chicken, and it was very good. I also got the crab angles which were cooked perfectly.

Reviewed October 19, 2016

I have eaten here for 20+ years and have never left unsatisfied. The owner and staff are very friendly and efficient, and the menu consists of very fresh ingredients.

Reviewed October 4, 2016

We've ordered take out several times & tonight was the first time I've ever had to return food. We ordered pepper steak, garlic shrimp, kung pau chicken, beef fried rice and shrimp fried rice. The kung pao chicken & the shrimp fried rice were normal, but the garlic shrimp smelled and tasted awful & the beef was slimy and was nothing close to beef. I took it back and the manager stated that he used expensive beef, I ordered the wrong food & shorted me $2 because some of the food was eaten. He told me if I wanted all the money, he wants all the food, including that which was picked over. We're done.

Reviewed July 21, 2016

We ate here recently with another couple who frequent it. They split a Shrimp Lo mein meal which they liked. My hubby had the lunch special of Shrimp Combo and I had the Triple Crown Combo (chicken, beef & shrimp in a brown gravy sauce with lots of vegetables). I would heartily recommend the Triple Crown Combo! We also had an egg roll because we did not want the sweet & sour soup offered with the combo. Service was prompt and our tea glasses were kept full.
If we are in area again, we may stop for it again.

Reviewed March 25, 2015

Stopped for dinner as we have not been there for some time. Was hoping it had improved over our last visit. Unfortunately, it has not. There is much better Chinese food to be had nearby so we will not visit there again. The server was really great and the owner was very nice. They just need to get better cooks.