“Best Chinese in Birmingham area !!”
Review of Panda House

Panda House
Ranked #5 of 71 Restaurants in Alabaster
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 18 December 2017

The prices food and service are outstanding. Its a small cozy place in the promenade shopping center alabaster - DO NOT CONFUSE with Panda Express . This place is authentic and much better. They have daily lunch specials . My 2 go to plates are General TSO's chicken or Mongolian Beef. Compares to the best I have ever had .

Reviewed 9 September 2017

First time visit and was delighted. The food is fresh made and flavorful and a wide array of dishes,we had the hot and sour soup for two which was loaded with shrimp & scallops. Next we had dumplings,pan fried followed by the Thai noodles,both were outstanding and also try the Thai beer it is a pleasant surprise. The staff is great and fast,the owner personally goes to every table to talk with you. We will be back thanks everyone at the Panda House for an excellent job.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Just remember that red curry is very spicy. Is you ever try something with green curry, be careful! We ordered a veggie summer roll which came with some light sauce with peanuts. They should consider replacing this sauce with hoisin sauce with peanuts. It would taste better. My cashew chicken was good. Other than spicy red curry, my wife's meal was good. We wished that they gave us two separate bowls of rice because they did not give us much in the beginning with one bowl. It is a bit on a pricey side. You do have to pay at the front desk. And you pick up a fortune cookie up front, too since they don't give one to you at the table.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

This is not fast food. It is sit down made to order dishes. The food is fresh and amazing! The employee's are very friendly and polite. The atmosphere is relaxing with soothing music and soft lighting. Lots of dishes on the menu to choose from. I was just traveling through and looked this place up and so glade I chose this and I'll be back for sure.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

My husband and I are regulars of Panda House. The service is top notch! Always great. Always kind and attentive. We love the egg drop soup. I think I could have it every single day and never tire of it. Happy Family, Shrimp in Lobster Sauce and Mongolian Shrimp are my favorites. You will not go wrong with Panda House!