“Best Mexican Food In Alabaster”

Los Angeles Burrito
Ranked #12 of 71 Restaurants in Alabaster
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Incredible food and atmosphere. Wonderful people. Easy location to get to If your tired of the same old biscuits for a typical southern breakfast the breakfast burritos are out of this world.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

My coworker and I eat here all the time now. Their chorizo tacos are incredible and at a great price!

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

This place has great authentic Mexican food at a great price. Everything always tasted fresh and high quality. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Husband and I with friends have eaten here regularly. Food is always good. Eaten variety of menu items, Mexican dishes,chicken sandwich, and cheese burger all have been good. We eat here once a week.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

My husband and I eat takeout from here a lot. The Mexican food is great. The ingredients are fresh, which makes for an amazing meal. They also make some of the best burgers around here. The combination plate and Cuban Torta are other favorites. You can't go wrong with any orders. We haven't had anything that wasn't completely delicious.
Don't expect some huge dining area. The place is small, but very clean and comfortable. What some would call, "A whole in the wall." But like I said, the food is amazing. Very much worth the trip!