“Good food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

We try to eat here every time we come to Alabaster for fine arts with the youth group from church. Food is very good and service is exceptional. Never have to worry about an empty tea glass.

Reviewed January 13, 2017

Habaneros is not my all-time favorite, but I do like it. When I last visited it was late afternoon, and so the restaurant was not busy. Service was great, all the employees are very polite and eager to please. I had a steak fajita quesadilla. It was loaded with steak, peppers and onions (just the way I wanted it) and was covered with white cheese. The tortilla was nicely fried and just-right crispy. I really enjoyed my meal.

Reviewed July 24, 2016

We had the "entire" family (grandkids, kids, us & great grandpa) there for dinner. The restaurant was about 25% full. We were seated promptly but it took "forever" for them to take our beverage order and even longer for our food orders. By then the 2 & 6 year old were getting very restless.

Once we ordered the food was delivered promptly and it was very good. I only wished that their chili rellenos were available with chicken instead of beef for shrimp. I got the nacho supreme instead and it was excellent. They were very quick to refill the beverages, but getting the bill took a while.

I would have given it at least 4 stars other than the initial service.

Reviewed January 18, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is terrible!!! Overpriced and the food is incredibly greasy. The wait time was also not good. When the food finally came it was already cold.

Reviewed October 2, 2015

Not very fond of this place. Very colorful and festive, good service and friendly staff. The food is not worth the prices. Only go to this restaurant when invited by friends.

Been to Habaneros? Share your experiences!