“ Great food & quick service!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #6 of 72 Restaurants in Alabaster
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

I eat at this location regularly... at least once per week. I'm satisfied with the food and service. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I'm able to use the Chick-fil-a app to pay, earn points, and redeem free food "prizes." Chick-fil-a is always my go-to fast food restaurant!

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

We frequent this Chik fil A often for lunches. It provides consistently good food and service as do most Chik fil A restaurants.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

I love this place. Staff is friendly and very efficient. Food is always good and priced right. Very nice if you have children as they have a play area which is clean.

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Clean restaurant with fast, friendly service. A family favorite! Easy interstate access if you are heading to the beach!

Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

Probably the largest Chick fil a I've ever been in and this one was packed! Fast service great food and the best lemonade around. We stopped here in the way back from spring break for lunch. Even tho they were packed we had our food in minutes. The vanilla shake was pretty good too!!

2  Thank Jon M