Anniston Museum of Natural History
Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Amazing adventure into nature

We visited both museums and they were very interesting. The natural history museum had plenty of... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Alabamatraveler72
Amazing

We have been to all the Smithsonian’s and museums all over the world. This ranks as the greatest... read more

Reviewed December 23, 2018
Smithwareagle
via mobile

All reviews egyptian mummies african animals large display excellent displays stuffed animals bird trail koi pond own pace combo ticket great collection family outing few hours live birds couple of hours exhibits prey smithsonian
Reviewed October 18, 2011

I have been there several times over several years and I find that the Museum is always inspiring and clean. I would love to see new displays..The Dinasaur display was one of my children's favorite and is now their childrens favrite..My tip would be to "let the public know which displays are closed before you let a four year old know he is going to see them" The Mummy is an amazing learning display and I would love to see MORE! Overall the Museum is a great place to visit and share memories with your family and a wonderful place to take your children on "kids day out" that with picnic makes for a great day.

Date of experience: August 2011
Reviewed August 19, 2011

The Anniston Museum of Natural History is worth a visit. It isn't very big, but they have a lot of interesting stuff. Given their size, they offered a lot of little things for younger kids to play around with.

Date of experience: August 2011