“THE STAFF OF THIS HOTEL IS AWSOME”
Review of Quality Inn Arab

Quality Inn Arab
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Arab
Reviewed 27 June 2011

I have stayed at this inn for approx 2 weeks.I was there doing clean-up after storm. never have i stayed at a inn like this. i have stayed at alot of hotels and inns before but this inn and staff made me feel safe and like family. every aspect of my stay was top notch and way above expectation.all the way from management Neesay to the very friendly staff like Lisa and Melanie. although i have left the inn in a rush due to unexpected repairs to my vehicle i felt very disappointed for having to leave without saying bye to all there.i am very much looking to going back to this inn in the future to see all my new friends from there again.

Room Tip: every room at this inn is top notch
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 May 2011

I recently stayed at this hotel for two weeks during the time when the tornado crisis hit the state of Alabama. One very large tornado ripped through town and came uncomfortably close to this hotel. Although the local residents came to check in after the severe damage in large numbers, the staff was exceptionally courteous and accommodating to all the quests. When the power is gone in the whole town and there are no phone lines, you might imagine that some people would have trouble maintaining a professional attitude. I give this group of employees 5 STARS. They were a tribute to true Southern Hospitality.
Rick R.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2011

My daughter is getting married in June and we have reserved a block of rooms for out of town guests. Several of our guests have commented about how pleasant their reservation process was due to Candy. They said that she was one of the most helpful and gracious person they had ever spoken with. Thank you Candy.

Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank motherofthebride23
Reviewed 30 January 2011

The staff is great nice breakfast really polite and courtious like home away from home ! Great job ! Look forward to staying here again !
David Starcher , and American Roof Inc dstarcher@american-roof.net

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank porter4u
Reviewed 19 July 2010

I stayed at the Inn with my two young sons and teenage sister. We had a double occupancy room. The beds slept really well and the room was very tidy. I especially loved the option of going "green" by utilizing the same sheets and towels more than one night. We stayed for four nights and it was nice to know that we were doing our part with the help of the Inn.
Hotel Manager Neesya was especially helpful and Front desk clerk Candy didn't laugh when my five year old locked us out of the room our first night there. The staff was polite, congenial and helpful in all our interactions.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank sweetmaggie1996
Reviewed 7 May 2010

This was one of the best Inns my husband and I have stayed at. Excellent service,
very relaxing atmosphere. The staff were very accomdating, especially Nessya
Goodman the Inn's manager. She made sure we had everything we needed./

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank woodgirl64
Reviewed 12 April 2010

We were in town visiting family and found the Jameson to be a very nice place to stay. The staff was very helpfull and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank AlabamaYeehaw
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arab
17.3 km away
Quality Inn
#1 of 2 in Hanceville
37.0 km away
Best Western Fairwinds Inn

Been to Quality Inn Arab? Share your experiences!