Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Atmore
Hampton.com
US$99
US$84
US$69
Log Cabin Inn(Bay Minette)
US$89
Country Inn
US$70
US$48
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

Best Western Inn(Monroeville)
US$90
All reviewsmovie theaterwind creek casinocasino floorslot machinescooking classrv parkfood creditnon smoking roomenjoyed my stayspabiloxijackpotwetumpkavaletshampoo
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Wonderful experience! 1st class check in, large room with seating area, clean and confy.
The Christmas decorations inside and out where "the bomb".There were people coming just to see the outdoor decorations. Even if you don't gamble; this is a nice, quiet hotel to relax.
Extremely friendly staff.

Room Tip: We were on 7th floor in front: no noise.
8  Thank buffy333Florida
Reviewed December 14, 2011

The reservation staff and the staff in general is outstanding. I wish to thank someone name Renee for all her help making my reservations. This lady is a class act and you should be proud to have her in your work force.I am looking forward on my next stay next week. Once again thanks to someone named Renee.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank jdpatten
Reviewed December 14, 2011

Stopped for 2 nights on the way to Panama City Beach for the winter. Personnel at check-in desk were more than helpful in explaining the first time guest package. Also Player's Club person went out of her way to get us started. Room was beautiful, but the bummer was that we waited until our second morning to take a shower, and then there was no hot water so we couldn't use it. We hoped to make this our regular casino spot for the winter, but room rates are too high. Also, no table games.

Mary H.

7  Thank mhlaptop
Reviewed December 9, 2011

We had a great time at Wind Creek Casino,and the room was fantastic.Check in was a breeze,they even give you a choice of toiletries.King size bed,40 inch flat screen tv.The shower was all tile walls,two shower heads,glass door and plenty of room.The only problem was the pillow top on the mattress,was to soft for us.we like a firm bed.But had we known that it was just on top of the mattress we would have taken it off . the food at the buffet was good,and a wide variety of foods to chose from. Last but not least is the staff.From check in ,to dinning ,to the waitresses on the casino floor, at check out,and even the house keeping people.I could not have asked for any better treatment.all of them where so friendly . We will be going back.

Room Tip: when you make your reservation just tell them what you want ,and they will do there best to provide it.
2  Thank johnDeFuniakSpg_Fl_
Reviewed November 19, 2011

My wife and I stopped here at the casino to take a rest from the drive. It is very convenient to Interstate 65. We enjoyed our self so much we gave up one comped night in Biloxi and came back to spend the night at Wind Creek. Sarah at the check-in desk was very friendly and it is a nice touch to allow the guest to select the bath package from three fragrances. The room was very clean and laid out with plenty of room. The room had free WIFI that seemed very fast. The room had a safe. The bed was remarkable. It was probably the softest bed that I have ever slept in. I was talking with one guest at dinner and he said the bed is the main draw for him staying at Wind Creek.

At check out we found the registration desk closed with a sign to go to the Gold Room for check-out. We went in and Lisa from night auditor there to check us out. She was very courteous and when she found out that we gave up a comped night to stay there, she went out of her way to see what she could do to help us. While checking, she pointed out that both my wife and I had $25 play credit on our cards. She then explained how to use use it. Thanks to her customer service, we were able to play some more before we left and won enough to pay for our room. Thanks Lisa. After reading the last few reviews, I wondered if we stayed at the same place.

When we came back to stay it was Super Senior day and found the casino crowded and everyone we ran into was having a great time. Maybe we liked it because we went home with a little more than we came with. It takes awhile to get used to slots controlled by a BINGO card. I had to force myself to not look at the card because on some machines I could tell that I had won/lost before the machines stopped spinning. The machines were very new and entertaining. The majority of the machines were penny machines. I had to look to find quarter and dollar machines.

We ate lunch and dinner in the buffet and found the food very tasty. There was not much difference between the two meals in selection. We did find out that at dinner one can request a steak grilled. It was excellent. There were complimentary beverages available while playing the machines.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple