All reviewsmovie theaterwind creek casinoslot machinescasino floorrv parkcooking classfood credithotel staynon smokingplayers clubspabiloxijackpotwinnerswetumpkavaletshampoo
Reviewed October 9, 2017

From the time the valet welcomed you to the front desk you made to feel special. I love the package of bath soap you get at check in. The room was spacious and extremely clean, the bed was so comfy!! The shower was amazing with two show heads and walk-in big. The location was great just right off Highway 10 in Atmore. The Fire Steakhouse, best steak ever there I like mine done and it was juicy and tender. Love this place, service was outstanding. There was nothing I did not like about Wind Creek Atmore

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 444shirleyp
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

the hotel visible from interstate 65. We decided that it would be a good place to stop between Atlanta & New Orleans.The hotel provided us with a wonderful package. It included $50 applied to food. also given $10 each after registering The customer desk.$70 to eat at that hotel and the room rate was $99 up to $107 w/ tax. We decided to try the fire steakhouse which raving reviews.and-food was spectacular and the best thing about it was also on the Internet, We were given free appetizers that range in price from $17-$20 each. The room was luxurious. five stars. If you want to gamble, go ahead, we did not. have no idea what the odds on the machines etc. I hope this helps you decide.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

My wife & I were headed to Gulf Shores & decided to break up the drive down from north Alabama & reserved a room at the Wind Creek for a single night stay. The hotel staff were super friendly & greeted us as if we were old friends. We found the room to be very nice, elegant, spacious, comfortable & very affordable.
Our night there was great.
We played a bit at the casino, had dinner in the Fire restaurant (great food & service) and enjoyed a movie in the cinema.
We got up the next morning & had breakfast in the Grill restaurant (also great food & service).
This will become a regular stop for us whenever we are headed to the gulf. If they had table games in the casino I would have forgotten about the gulf & spent the entire vacation at the Wind Creek!

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

A couple days at this elegant hotel and casino seem like a week away from it all. One of cleanest hotels we've ever visited, the rooms and suites are fabulous, very comfortable with all the ammenities. Best shower ever, with dual shower heads and gleaming tile all around. Beds were extra comfortable, with thick mattress and super soft bedding.
Food and service at the Fire Steak house was great, but we also tried the buffet, which didn't disappoint. The ladies scheduled a massage at the spa, and loved it. For families, the hotel includes a bowling alley, multiplex cinema, and game arcade.
Just off I-65 in Atmore, AL seemingly in the middle of nowhere, the Wind Creek Hotel and Casino was the perfect place to get away from it all.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

I've heard so much about this and the other Windcreek locations and surprised my bride of 25 years to a 3 day trip of her life. This place has so much to do and we decided to do the cooking with the chef, a couples massage. There are numerous restaurants to choose from, a movie theater and of course the countless gambling devices throughout the entire building. The staff is outstanding and very nice and helpful. The room was set up every day with a nice animal towel on the bed. Room service is great and the breakfasts are amazing with lots of choices. The spa treatment was beyond amazing. The amenities are outstanding and so relaxing. The staff at the spa took care of my wife and I so well. We really enjoyed the trip and will be going back very soon.

Stayed: February 2017