All reviews cracker barrel room was clean would stay here again interior corridors nice hotel yogurt several fast food restaurants cross country trip biscuits and gravy hot shower the breakfast area front desk clerk king suite stayed one night interstate treadmill
Reviewed January 11, 2018

Never EVER book a room at the Quality Inn in Alma, AR. Absolute worst customer service experience of my life. The room was chemically and the air conditioner blasted musty, moldy air. It was so loud and stuffy in there, leaving it off was not an option. I was so sick when I checked in that I had to lay down like an hour before I was able to get up and call to ask for a new room. The attendant- Yasmin- was rude and unprofessional when she came to bring me the new keys. She was even rude to my dog. Who does that? Completely strange and immature. The new room had the same issue with the AC, so obviously Yasmin did not bother to check it, and she was completely unhelpful with getting me a clean room, so I asked for a refund. Are there any clean rooms here? The head manager, Patel, refused my refund, and the other manager there, Shawn, told me that it was my fault because I stayed there. He said it wasn't his fault that I was sick.Such hospitality- apparently lying in a bed unable to move for an hour constitutes "staying." I would have been happy to stay had I been treated like a guest and placed in a clean room. Clearly they rely on ripping people off in order to make a living. I suggest they clean their AC units and try giving a damn about people, and then maybe people will want to stay there. I have never had such an awful experience anywhere. And to be charged $90?? I'd have been better off at a Motel 6.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
APMsairam, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2018

Dear Erin,

We have moved you to three different room, but you just wanted to check out and leave without being charge for it after you used room for five hours. We explained it to you that you can leave but you will be charged for room so that is when you had issue.

Amisha
Opration manager
Quality inn and suites

Reviewed January 7, 2018

This property is out form downtown Winslow. we found the room to be clean, everything functioned properly, and we slept well. Breakfast was typical express-style buffet fare.

We would stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: No opinion
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2017

The frond desk people were friendly and information helpful. The room was clean with great amenities. We especially like that they have extra restrooms in the hallway so people won't need to wait for the restroom when someone is taking a shower. The hot breakfast made the stay even better.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Desk clerk Yasmeen Serna greated us and was very helpful .Room was clean and we would stay here again. Cracker barrel was next door.that being a plus. Location is just off I 40. You can't go wrong staying here. Not much else to say.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2017

We had a room (2 queens) in the separate wing that has exterior entrances. The main structure has interior corridors. Our room was a decent size with the exception of bathroom which was very compact (tub-shower-stool). Sink in main area. Beds were comfortable. Furniture old. Wall AC/heat seemed to work ok. Room was clean but showed its wear and tear. Very poor lighting in bathroom (tub-shower room). Breakfast area adequate size with hot and cold items. Fitness room has bike and treadmill and both worked.Next door is gas station, Cracker Barrel and Burger King (all within walking distance). Easy on and off Interstate.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple