“No need to drive out of town save your gas money and try this place!”
Review of Little Italy - CLOSED

Little Italy
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Good bread and marinara. House salad dressing is a tomato vinegarette that's really good. I've never had bad food here. Everything is pretty good. If u like spicy food try the chicken alla diavalo or the chicken Murphy. It's as good as any chain italian I've ever had and for a reasonable price ($10 or so) and good portion sizes its a solid choice.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Do yourself a favor and pass by all the franchise restaurants and go to this family restaurant, Little Italy. We were lucky enough to find this restaurant on our trip from Chicago to Houston for lunch last week. The dining area was very simple, menu selection large, meals priced right, and all the food was good. BB

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Had one waitress. Busy Monday. Had to get our own menu's. quickly ordered lasagna. It was tons of melted cheese, greasy meat and a noodle or two. Worst meal I've experienced in a long time.

1  Thank Pamelaf41
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stopped here because we could not get to Little Rock in time for dinner. My wife and I were shocked that this place was so good.

Everything from the food, service, prices were superb. I had the Chicken Aristocrat and the wife had Manicotti with Alfredo.

We will make this a regular stop as we drive through twice a year.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

not the best Italian food I've ever eaten. Bread was not completely done. Mozzarella sticks were just so-so. I ordered the Lobster ravioli. Unfortunately they only had 2 ravioli with lobster so I was given the choice of cheese for the other raviolis or order something else. I opted for 2 lobster and 4 cheese ravioli. The lobster ravioli were very good so I was disappointed that the others were cheese plus paying the same price. The alfredo sauce was very good. There was a couple at the table next to ours that complained about their food and was given another choice.