Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Eddy Vermeulen
Waregem, Belgium

Quiet location, great service

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 10, 2022
A bit out of center and away from coast but located ok for visiting Hollywood, Universal studios, etc. as you can avoid busy city traffic. Quiet, parking in the back, friendly people. One of the best hotel breakfast buffets we had on our southwest US tour, pleasantly next to the pool. Chain has Asian roots and that shows in customer-oriented approach, good service, noodles at breakfast, a number of Asian guests, in short: better than typical average US level.
Date of stay: July 2022
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Nice Hotel  and Chinese breakfast.....
  • Algotels
  • Skyscanner.com
  • Vio.com
2.5 km from GreenTree Inn & Suites Alhambra
View more hotels in Alhambra
All reviews free snacks safe neighborhood rose bowl great place to stay bed was comfortable lobby motel microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2022 via mobile

I stay at this hotel every time I’m in town. It’s conveniently located, there are shops and restaurants nearby. Within a few minutes to Pasadena. The staff are friendly and always acknowledge you. It’s very clean, staff are always cleaning.
Free breakfast, bottled water and snacks in the room. There is free coffee and tea in the lobby, microwave, and food you can purchase.
Free parking but very limited. I had trouble finding a spot a couple of times. Hopefully they can resolve the parking situation as there is no overnight parking on the streets.

Room tip: Parking is limited
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 7, 2022

This place was wonderful!!!!! At first i was was
Spectacle because of the location, BUT DONT LET THAT STOP YOU!!! it was great. The staff here was WONDERFUL NICE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. Breakfast was grate clean fresh and yummy, i love the fact that we get our deposit right after checking out (if paid by cash) !!!!!!!! WHO DOES THAT NOW DAYS!!!!!! Parking was ok! It does grt packed but the front office did a great job fixing that REAL QUICK. Room was clean AND HAD YUMMY SNACKS 🤗

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2022

This place is everything you want in a hotel, at a very reasonable price. The staff is friendly, the entire place is attractive and clean, and bottled water and snacks in your room are complimentary. I would not hesitate to recommend GreenTree Inn & Suites Alhambra. Next time I need a hotel in LA, I'll stay here.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed May 31, 2022 via mobile

I came to this hotel on Saturday, May 28th to spend time with family. When I arrived, I was told to park in a specific spot by the hotel staff. The next morning, the drivers side, rear of my car, had been hit. I complained to the hotel staff, specifically to the man that told me to park where I did. Suddenly he developed amnesia and told me he didn’t know who I was, nor remember telling me where to park my car. I asked him his name. He told me he was the manager and the owner.

Later on in the day I spoke with Olivia, I asked her if I could have footage of the cameras in the parking lot so I could send it to my car insurance. She said I would have to wait until Monday because the owners were in New York and they would be the only ones who could review the videos because of privacy issues.

This morning, as I was checking out, the man who said he was the manager was there. I asked him what his name was he became enraged. He started wagging his finger at me and yelling at me. Then he started coming towards me, kicking a door so I hurried out with my kids. I managed to take a picture of him coming at me. The owner called me today, she told me she couldn’t give me the video because of privacy issues. Add to all that, the TV was broken, the carpet smelled like weed, and the towels were stained. I’ll never go back to this hotel and and hope this serves as a warning to all those considering staying at this poor excuse of a hotel.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2022 via mobile

We had a concert at the Rose Bowl, and a friend recommended this hotel for us to stay at.
At 1sr we were concerned about the distance, but was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to get there from here.
The hotel staff was amazing, very friendly and helpful.
The rooms were large and clean.
Our room on the top floor, had a small fridge and microwave.
The bed was comfortable and everything look clean, even after checking closely.
Our room was quiet from road and other guest even though we faced the street.
Our room even had a small balcony, while no chairs to sit on, it was nice in May to open, turn off the A/C and let the fresh cool afternoon/evening air in.
They did have free personal items downstairs if need at the front desk. (Razors and such)
The pool was clean and cold, not heated, but that didn’t bother us.
The breakfast is the normal items you’d see at any motel nowadays.
Overall al great place to stay.

Date of stay: May 2022