Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
mrsmurillojazmin

Good service but for the price I wish breakfast was better not so good on the breakfast

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 25, 2024
It’s a good motel just needs better breakfast .. customer service was great people in front are nice .. there not rude at all they mind there business..they also give you a discount with your rewards they make u save money..
Date of stay: February 2024
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nice Hotel  and Chinese breakfast.....
  • Algotels
  • Booking.com
  • Agoda.com
4.1 km from Days Inn by Wyndham Alhambra CA
View more hotels in Alhambra
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 21, 2023

Very convenient location, this is our choice of Hotel anytime that we are in the area, and we also recommend to our friends & family. The staff has always been accommodating and friendly, and especially the check-in clerk :) He is very nice

Date of stay: February 2023
1  Thank dgutierrez2016
Reviewed September 20, 2022

Rooms clean. Found a hair in shower. Other wise pretty clean, no issues. Not the ritz, but for the price, I have had much, much worse. For overall value, can't be beat. 200 minimum words geez, are u kidding me?

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed May 24, 2022

It was comfortable enough. Electricity went out in the night and the toilet ran all night. Tried to call to the front desk several times, even the reservation line tried to call, no answer. Fixed the electric.. Very nice though.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed May 24, 2022

The Days Inn by Wyndham is a very simple, but efficiently operated hotel. The structure looks pretty old, but the franchisee has attempted to enhance the atmosphere with hanging planter boxes and paint. Notably, the rooms have plantation shutters which conceal the exterior light. Flat panel TVs and A/C units seem well maintained; the mini-fridge and microwave functioned well. The biggest inconvenience will be parking as space is limited to about 15 cars. However, staff is very amenable to helping with on street parking, or any other request within reason. As is typical of down-scale Wyndham properties, the breakfast consists of a brown bag to-go with light snacks and fruit. Perhaps this is a hold over of COVID protocols. A family on vacation could easily spend 2-3 nights here, since Main Street with a multitude of eateries is but 30 feet away. Guests wanting amenities like a swimming pool or dining room would be better served in a higher end hotel.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed March 17, 2022

Just sent this. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

When I was making my reservation for this current stay I applied and was approved for a Wyndham Rewards Visa. When I checked out on line, the new Wyndham card was used.  That was great.  Then, I arrived to check in and they asked me for the card.  I told them it's a new account and asked if they could check it somewhere.  Nope.  There's my first negative.  I'm a Hilton Honors member and always stay at Garden Inn.  This time my daughter wanted me to stay at Days Inn in Alhambra.  Oh my goodness.  First the credit card issue.  Then the room is average at best.  To change the TV channel I have to be within six feet even though it has an RF extender glued on the wall under the TV.  That's two.  Third, the save the planet with a towel is great.  But, the tub has a continuous drip.  Fourth, when people walk by the room the vibration is awful.  If they're rolling a bag, forget it it's like a freight train.  And finally, I came back Saturday night/Sunday morning and there was no parking.  I went in to the desk and was given a parking pass so I would be able to park on the street.  That was nice, then I was told I would have to move my vehicle by 10 AM. Don't know why.  I asked if he was sure even on a Sunday?  he said yes.  So much for relaxing.
I have to say, the probability of me staying at another Wyndham property is very low.

Date of stay: March 2022