“Family Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised. My omelette was perfect the kids loved The pancakes and our server Alejandro was an awesome worker. Kudos to the staff and kitchen.

Reviewed May 11, 2018

Has been here forever and the Food & Staff are Exceptional ....get there early if you dont want to wait but even waiting its worth it.....Strawberry Waffles....Coconut Pancakes MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reviewed May 10, 2018

I am a pancake lover. This restaurant is clean and had a makeover since we were here last. Service was excellent. We came early and a week day, so no waiting and got seated right away. Waitress was nice and efficient. I ordered pancakes with bananas and nuts. I was hoping they would be light and fluffy but they were not, so I was disappointed. Wish I could give a better review, but I cannot.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

My favorite spot for breakfast with the wife or the whole family.
Have never had a bad meal or experience here or at any Other locationd

Reviewed March 11, 2018

kMy daughter and I tripped over this restaurant after helping her move cross-country for a new job. When I saw sourdough french toast on the menu, I had to try it. Very glad I did; it was excellent. I wish I lived nearby...I want to try many other things on their menu.