“Great Restaurant”

Ranked #6 of 86 Restaurants in Aliso Viejo
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed February 4, 2018

My friends and I dined at Panini Café and thoroughly enjoyed our meals. My girlfriend and I each had the Mediterranean Greek Salad with chicken and her husband had a turkey club w/Mediterranean Green Salad. The chicken was moist and tender. We enjoyed our entrees. The service was great. Prices are reasonable. If you are in the area, I would suggest a visit to Panini Café.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

I have been to Panini at other locations but this location does not seem to serve moist and tasty kabobs. The place is usually very busy and service is good but always we feel hurried eat and leave. Perhaps they improved after all I have been there a variety of times and the place is good but there is room for improvement. There is an art to seasoning and properly prepare a great kabob.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

First time here and was okay. Good dishes but the Persian Grill at the resto hub across Hobby Lobby (Aliso Viejo) is tastier (and budget $). Naan bread is extra which was a bummer. Fast service but hurried waiter.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Stay away. This chain may have been good years ago, but no more. This is the second time I took my friends there for lunch and the salad that goes with the plate was all wilted and had smoochy green inside. I told the server and he only apologized. Thats it!!! 3 out of 6 of us had the same issue. This is after we left the restaurant and later on talked about it. I called the manager and left a VM. No reply!!! I called the District Manager and left 3 VM with no replies. I went to their website and filled out a comment at 4 different occasions and still no reply. I had to finally call my credit card company and dispute the charges. My Credit Card company tried to contact them verbally and written and no one cared. This is crazy!!!!! Save yourself a headache and go elsewhere.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Great chicken pesto sandwich. Nice to sit on patio but get there early on weekends if you want outside. Crowded and the inside gets noisy