“Fresh and good”
Review of Luna Grill

Luna Grill
Ranked #32 of 86 Restaurants in Aliso Viejo
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Luna Grill is fast casual restaurant concept with locations in Southern California and Texas, providing healthy options and real food crafted with care and cooked to order.
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Great Mediterranean spot with quick service and super friendly staff. I had the El Greco bowl which had a spicy kick. Really good. My son had a gyro wrap in a pita. Great food...but a little cold inside the restaurant. Interesting fountain drinks available plus beer on tap and wine.

Would certainly eat here again.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed June 7, 2017

While in California for work, we went to Luna Grill, 5 out the 8 days we were there. It was just down the street from our office. I love the food. It is one of the better Authentic Greek fast food places I've been too. Service is quick and the workers are very nice. You order your food, get your drink, and they bring it to you. I wish they had one in the Phila, Pa area.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

I ordered a Greek salad off the menu because it was fast. I paid $9+. When I opened it up I was in shock because there was so little salad in the small bowl. It was 1/2 full of greens and red onions with a tablespoon of cheese and 3 Greek olives. It came with 2 small dressings and, I kid you not, three tiny triangles of pita bread. Everybody I was with thought it was a rip off. I contacted corporate to complain and I was told that they would consider my concerns but that they strive to work within "nutritional guidelines". More like "corporate guidelines" to make money.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

I eat here regularly. The staff is welcoming and the food is great. They serve the best lamb kabobs I've had in a long time.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

We go here a few times a month. We usually order the flat cut chicken, ground sirloin, beef kabobs with rice, grilled tomato, and salad. Meals usually come with 3 pita triangles and tzaziki sauce. I only wish that they had better salad dressings. We've also tried the lentil soup and chicken and lemon soup. Both are tasty. Join the club and get points for free meals.

Date of visit: July 2016