2 people are viewing this hotel
Hyatt.com
Free cancellation until 21-03-06
Free cancellation until 21-03-07
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$117
SAVE US$7
PricelineUS$124
Hotels.comUS$124
Expedia.comUS$124
1,778 results
All reviews blaze pizza walgreens downstairs bunk beds minute walk pizza place full kitchen walking distance to disneyland family suite free breakfast one bedroom suite across the street disneyland trip oatmeal cheesecake factory living area convention center disney parks
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2021

This Resort was excellent for the whole family. Staff member MARINNA assited us in all our needs. Make sure you go see MARINNA for any assistance when you go to visir!!!!! THE FAMILY AND I WILL BE COMING BACK FOR SURE!!!

1  Thank TYE O
Marinna Gasu, Guest Services / Front Office at Hyatt House at Anaheim Resort/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our guest survey. Here at Hyatt we take every response into consideration as it allows us to continually grow as a team and as a hotel. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations and provide you excellent service. We do our very best to try and care for all of our guests so that they can be their best. Thank you for deciding to stay with us and we hope to see you in the near future. If there is anything that I can do to be of any assistance to you now or in the future feel free to reach out to me directly. I hope you have a great start to your week!

Reviewed December 21, 2020

Conveniently located across the street from California Adventure Park. No oven, but a working kitchen for your longer stays. The price was low for the quality of the room. Parking is also going to save you money.

1  Thank whereitsat707

Thank you for taking the time to share your input about your stay with Hyatt House! Know that feedback such as yours is greatly appreciated. I am pleased to hear you and the family enjoyed yourselves while staying with us.

If there is anything else you and the family may need next time please let us know! We always welcome constructive feedback as well. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed December 12, 2020

So I booked Hyatt Place Anaheim originally, but that location was experiencing low occupancy and forwarded my reservation to Hyatt House Anaheim. I was placed in a Studio 2 Queen on a higher floor. I had a feeling of quiet luxury and freedom not normally enjoyed in a hotel of this size. I actually forgot which room I was in (it was very late) and got lost in the maze of hallways.

Stay was eerily quiet and I'm sure all... ten (?) of us guests enjoyed our stay. I had a nice workcation and appreciated that they kept the pool available for us. The compact kitchenette is extremely nifty - just enough for a small family and perfect for individuals.

I understand other customer concerns about hotel value right now, with all the reduced services & amenities. I think the value is about what is expected under a pandemic at a premium location. Also I think service was fast and courteous - hotel director calling me minutes after I booked and then emailing me to assist with an issue.

I think a limited-offer workcation package that includes parking would suit most hotels well right now, especially this one. Overnight Parking is expensive at $22 to sit in a deserted area along Katella and Harbor. Still, based on some nice promotions and the impressive facility, I did not mind doing two nights here and I actually had fun.

This is a very nice hotel. I recommend it if you need some space right now and want to enjoy the Hyatt brand and take advantage of current promotions. I'll probably be back later this month to try the bigger rooms and swim.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank pphanfx

Reviewed December 11, 2020

Breakfast during COVID was a bruised banana and pre-packaged muffin. Quite a bit different from the "awesome" breakfast I read about in the reviews. There was also a surprise $22 per night fee charged for parking. The hotel was fine and clean, but for what I ended up paying, I do NOT feel it was a good value at all. Prices per night need to be adjusted to take into account the weird time we are all living in right now and any hidden fees need to be applied to the price at the time of making a reservation.

3  Thank Zach C

We hope you'll accept our sincerest apologies for falling short on our high service standards. While we do our best to always deliver a smooth experience, it appears we fell short and did not meet expectations during your visit.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are very sorry we fell short in meeting and exceeding your expectations of an exceptional stay. We are reviewing your comments with our team as we continually work to improve our guest experience

Reviewed November 27, 2020

The staff was very friendly. I did not get the same room i originally booked online but it was still a nice room. Very clean and felt safe. I didn’t get a chance to eat the free breakfast but loved the idea of it being individually packaged. I loved the under ground parking as well.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank kendrastewart

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We strive to provide all of our guests with services that can be rated a 9 or 10 at Hyatt House. We are thrilled that we could provide you an experience that exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your return.
I hope you have a great rest of your night.