Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Disneyland Resort Tickets

Book in advance
from
C$429.73
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Disneyland Park
from C$429.73
More Info
from C$311.90
More Info
28,030 results
All reviews happiest place on earth space mountain disney world splash mountain indiana jones haunted mansion small world pirates of the caribbean fast pass magical place main street cast members jungle cruise popular rides peter pan california adventure wait times
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2015 via mobile

Bought our tickets at the entrance at about $92 for an adult. Pick up a map and plan your visit. They only do the night fireworks on a weekend so if you're only going for one day- which is probably enough for adults go on the weekend, get a stamp and go back for the fire work display. There's not many large rides in Disney as it's aimed at younger children. We saw lots of characters around the park which was great. We did fast passes on a few rides, which you collect a ticket at the ride and go back at an allocated time and saves you queuing. Queue times for us luckily averaged about 20 minutes. Shame the Indiana jones ride was not operational. Harry potter is due to open this year, I have been to the one in Florida and this is a must visit especially for the butter beer. The park is very clean and it's worth the money for a fantastic day trip.

2  Thank tinytrace
Reviewed May 4, 2015

We have been to Disney World many times and I visited Disneyland as a kid so when we had a chance to spend a day while in CA we took it. At the start it seemed like our day was going to be great. We are from the NE and went during our April vacation. Most other schools are in session so right away there were way less people than we are used to. We were able to get on a couple of rides with almost no wait right away but after that is where our troubles began. One by one the rides we visited were closed down for some reason. Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Goofy's Coaster in Toon Town, Splash Mountain, the Merry Go Round & Mr Toad's Wild Ride were all shut down at some point during the day for technical issues. Also, I should have checked this before but the Matterhorn & Indiana Jones rides are being refurbished so they were not even an option. Each time we visited a ride that was shut down we were told to check back later in the day. We eventually were able to get on a couple of the rides but it was frustrating having to walk back and forth to see if they were up and running. Also, after BTM Railroad had been closed earlier in the day we decided to go back after dark for a ride… it was closed again.. very frustrating, especially since I had teens with me who felt like the only rides to go on were the kiddie rides or slow moving rides. We still had a nice day because we just decided we would but it is not what I expect from Disney. I went to customer service and said I was unhappy and the girl at the desk gave me the run around telling me she couldn't do anything for me except "see if she could get me on a ride of my choice" - this was at 8:30pm when we were already burnt out from the day.. Thankfully I asked to speak with the manager and he was more helpful. After all of my experiences with Disney over the years this day was very unexpected..

Date of experience: April 2015
3  Thank dco12
Reviewed May 4, 2015

We had a blast at the park and our hotel. We had 8 family members and their families joined us this year to visit Disneyland and southern California

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank Jeff B
Reviewed May 3, 2015

Always have a great time. Lines are long and hot in the summer but who cares kids love it everyone should experience Disney as a child

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank John C
Reviewed May 3, 2015

My wife and I enjoy going to Disneyland since it is more compact than the Magic Kingdom in Orlando. Also, the hotels are across the street from the park which makes for an easy walk.

Overall it was a great day.

Hopefully someone from Disney monitors this site because my only complaint was with the entrance to the park. There should be a line for one day tickets. We were waiting in line with people who needed their photo taken for the multi day passes. Also, the person who took our tickets was unpleasant and unwelcoming. Also, this person was sitting at her station and coughing. The persons name was Ann and we were there on the 29th

Date of experience: April 2015