Lowest prices for your stay
CandlewoodSuites
SAVE US$15
Hotels.comUS$84
PricelineUS$84
StayForLongUS$85
All reviews free laundry front desk stove top covered parking full size refrigerator mini kitchen great hotel laundry room one bedroom suite recommend staying here comfortable bed garden walk walking distance to disney would stay here again disney trip art bus nice room
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2020

The hotel was as described. There was some wear and tear on the bathroom counter, but it wasn't too bad. The parking lot is a little sketchy. We arrived late and I did not feel very safe in the parking garage. There were a lot of people hanging out in multiple parts and levels of the garage. They did have a security guard that walks the property, but I still felt a little unsafe. I did drop my debit card in the garage after I checked out. Luckily, I noticed I didn't have it right away, and locked the card, but that was after someone had already found it and used it at the local 7-11 about 2 min away from the hotel. I would try and stay here again if I needed to.

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank Kelly P
Reviewed June 5, 2020

heim PD who demanded the video, and it was only at that point she was willing to release it. We tried to explain We didn't need to see it (for risk management issues obviously) but would like to know if we could use anything on the video to try to find the culprit for our insurance and she absolutely went crazy yelling and screaming at both myself and my husband.
I am a 100% disabled veteran and never have i had such a poor experience at a hotel, and they STILL charged me for 1 nights stay after all this and spending 4 hours trying to get the situation fixed.
I will NEVER recommend Candlewood suites or IHG hotels to anyone!!
Update: 5/30 Stephanie laughed when I called to inquire why i was charged an additional 299$ after I had checked out and was no longer on property. Was told the night audit must have done it. I now have 700+ dollars tied up because of these idiots.
Update: 6/1 I'm told by corporate that Candlewood suites anaheim General manager REFUSED to refund me even though corporate requested a full refund for my issues. They charged me 99$ and change for the 1 night stay, have still yet to call me or my lawyer as I've been reviewing taking legal action and they've completely denied any wrong doing by their staff. They can keep that 99$.. they're not worth the effort anymore, but I will tell anyone and everyone how much of a piss poor experience and company they are.

Date of stay: May 2020
2  Thank Navywendy00
TaeC56, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Anaheim - Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2020

Dear Navywendy00,

I'm sorry to hear that you had such a difficult time regarding your stay. I think this is an unprecedented time for all of us including my team. I can assure you, 99% of the time, we do a great job of taking care of our guests and that can be shown in all the positive reviews we have received over the past 2 years. I think that emotions were high for everyone involved and it's evident that it's still high based on your need to call my team members "idiots". Overall, my team does a wonderful job of servicing our guests even in these tumultuous times.

Some of this possibly could have been resolved earlier if we were given the correct phone number by Guest Relations. I'm glad we had the opportunity to speak by phone.

Reviewed April 4, 2020

My girlfriend and I were looking for a clean and affordable cost hotel , we found Candlewood suites . They are close to disneyland , restaurants. Staff is friendly and professional , very clean . Will be back.

Date of stay: April 2020
1  Thank Jcprod94
TaeC56, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Anaheim - Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2020

Dear Jcprod94,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your feedback. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 31, 2020

This hotel is great place to stay the hotel employees are wonderful with great customer service. The rooms are very spacious and I would recommend this hotel to everyone who comes to Anaheim. Very close to Disneyland and other attractions.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Z2735QObettyb

Dear Z2735QObettyb,

Reviewed March 21, 2020

This place is great it’s literally like a mini studio & furnished . Has a full size fridge, dishes , sink , coffee maker, mini stove, hair dryer and this cute little desk space with a chair to get work done. Great distance from Disney land . Amazing customer service and super clean . They also have awesome snacks down stairs (for purchase) . Definitely recommend staying here it’s a cozy place . Loved it.

Date of stay: March 2020