“Relaxing and comfortable hotel.”
Review of Panini Grill & Bar

Panini Grill & Bar
Ranked #424 of 932 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Anaheim Resort
Description: Serving a variety of breakfast and dinner options, plus an evening bar and specialty beverages made with Starbucks coffee, The Bistro is the perfect way to start and end your day. Fresh, quick and convenient, The Bistro offers a contemporary and casual setting including flat-screen TVs and media pods. BREAKFAST & DINNER Don't skip the most important meal of the day! From fast and fresh favorites, to hot and hearty meals, The Bistro knows breakfast. Fuel up for the day with a warm breakfast sandwich or indulge your appetite with some French toast and bacon. We also offer several healthy alternatives, such as our delicious hot oatmeal with fresh fruit, cold cereal, or a smoothie. In a hurry? The Bistro features a wide variety of grab-and-go items perfect the traveler on the move. Then come back for dinner and enjoy casual California cuisine at its finest. Indulge in a succulent gourmet burger or pizza, or try one of our fresh and tasty salads or hot soups. PROUDLY SERVING STARBUCKS(R) COFFEE You won't need a GPS to find this Starbucks. Your favorite Starbucks beverage is within reach. Enjoy the tempting aroma and rich, flavorful taste of Starbucks coffee at The Bistro all day long. Gather with colleagues after a day of meetings to decompress or get together with friends and socialize. The Bistro provides a California cool atmosphere and is a great gathering place after work or before a night out.
Reviewed January 25, 2018

We have stayed here over three times, we always go back became from check in to check out it was smooth and quick.

Reviewed March 19, 2015

Breakfast buffet was GREAT. Best homemade salsa ever! Surprised how good the steak was. Several nice eating areas.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

AMBIENCE:

What was disturbing was having this rather large sized woman standing near our table speaking Spanish in a loud and animated tone all the while her hands were flaring and her eyes were bulging out while I was having my lunch.

She clearly works for the restaurant or the Holiday Inn because she was talking to three staff Members, but the way she spoke to her colleagues was unprofessional, highly dramatic and needed to be taken behind closed doors.

FOOD:

I had the Salmon dish that was clearly overcooked and super dry. The cook must have had a special on salt because this fish was so salty the FDA would have said we consumed a whole weeks sodium recommended in one meal! My son had a steak sandwich that was so dry you would think it was some sort of beef jerky, and my daughter had a spaghetti with bolognese and this had literally no flavor whatsoever. I think the chef put all the salt and seasoning on my over cooked Salmon!

I did not request a refund for the terrible food, but I must say it really tasted terrible.

SERVICE:

The service was very friendly, attentive, and polite. I believe the person helping us may have been the shift manager as he also seated us and also brought out the food and drinks to us as well. What I find to be very amusing is his total honesty.

At the end of the meal I was asked by the same gentleman to "do me a BIG favor please go online and give me your honest feedback. If you give me a feedback I get $5.00 and I get some other bonus." Normally I wouldn't take the time to rate, but I would like other guests to know to stay away from the FISH, the Steak and the spaghetti.

If any manager of the Holiday Inn/ Orange County Airport should read this please try out the food at your restaurant and then train your staff to be more professional. And finally let's find a better way to ask for reviews. Graveling is not very attractive or necessary.

Lisa D, Front Office Manager at Panini Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Thank you for your review. I do want to point out that based upon your description of the food, staff, and service,you may have posted this review to the wrong property and restaurant. The restaurant is now called the Bistro and we are located next to Disneyland at the Courtyard by Marriott in Anaheim. We are about 20 minutes away from the John Wayne/Orange County Airport and we have no association with the Holiday Inn. We also do not have the type of food you described. I apologize that you had a poor experience at a restaurant and we do wish this review finds its way over to the correct establishment so that their management can be made aware. Thank you so much.

~Lisa Dickinson~
Front Office Manager

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Very limited menu but ok for pre-made food that is basically warmed up. Not a full service restaurant.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

The Courtyard Marriott would be better off to close the grill during construction - the breakfast buffet was marginal and our experience when ordering a pizza was just gross, and we were made to feel like we were to blame for not liking "homemade pizza" - forget that the pepperoni was discolored and all of us literally spit out our first bite because it was so awful. Salad was good though.