2 people are viewing this hotel
Agoda.comUS$94
Hotels.comUS$89
getaroom.comUS$99
1,388 results
All reviews country inn waffles free breakfast great hotel resort fee king suite minute walk within walking distance freeway noise great stay near disneyland the general manager disney trip garden walk great pool the breakfast area hot tub
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2020

Found myself in between apartments and getting price gouged by less than stellar hotels until I heard about Suncoast from a family member. Even with new health related restrictions the hotel gave me a since of freedom and release from the stress I was going through trying to find an apartment! Ellie Lopez made the check in quick and easy and made sure my stay was more than extraordinary!

Room tip: I stayed on the 3rd floor in a nice little suite with a king size bed. I absolutely loved the feather full pillows and comforter! ☁️
Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank michaelcQ7768EW
David Gutierrez, General Manager at SunCoast Park Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2020

Thank you for the 5 Bubble Review! We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay at SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim. We can't wait to have you back.

Reviewed November 13, 2020

My wife and I stay 3 nights here. We had the King bed suite. The hotel room has a living room area with a desk, side chair and a couch. The room was clean and spacious with a small refrigerator and microwave. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. SunCoast Park Hotel is close to shopping and restaurants. It is a short stroll to the Garden Walk area for your eating and shopping needs.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Passport812005
David Gutierrez, General Manager at SunCoast Park Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2020

Dear Passport812005,

Thank you for the 5 Bubble review! We are so happy to learn that your stay and experience were comfortable. We can't wait to have you back as our guest. Thank you for recognizing the SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim Team.

Reviewed October 26, 2020

I stayed at SunCoast for a weekend for my friends’ birthday. The staff was amazingly kind and friendly. Super cleanly and COVID-19 aware. The beds were AMAZING! So comfortable I wish I owned the same model as well as the pillows. A/C the pool were available! About a 15 minute walk to so many restaurants and Downtown Disney! I hope I get to stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ashleysG7084QW
David Gutierrez, General Manager at SunCoast Park Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2020

WOW! Thank you for the 5 Bubble review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim. Our location is ideal for anyone visiting Downtown Disney.

We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed October 20, 2020

This hotel is amazing and huge! The staffs are very welcoming, friendly, and helpful. The rooms are cleaned and have lots of space. The pool is amazing and big! Definitely coming back to this hotel! Definitely would recommend coming here!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 0betsaidag
David Gutierrez, General Manager at SunCoast Park Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2020

Dear 0betsaidag,

WOW! Thank you for your 5 Bubble Review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim . We cannot wait to have you back as our guest again.

Reviewed October 18, 2020

This Hotel will blow your mind!!! The rooms are amazing and have gorgeous views!! Nice and friendly staff when you walk in they make you feel at home. The pool is huge and beautiful. Will totally be revisiting again! If your looking for a clean, spacious, and gorgeous hotel room this is it!! Don’t look any further.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank blancah567
David Gutierrez, General Manager at SunCoast Park Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2020

Thank you for the 5 Bubble review. We are thrilled to know your stay was enjoyable. We can't wait to have you back as our guest again.