2 people are viewing this hotel
Agoda.comUS$104
Hotels.comUS$98
getaroom.comUS$109
1,388 results
All reviews country inn waffles free breakfast great hotel resort fee king suite minute walk within walking distance freeway noise great stay near disneyland the general manager disney trip garden walk great pool the breakfast area hot tub
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2021

I totally love this place it's so clean everything is decorated so nicely. I got the King suite. The bed was so comfy! It's a large room. When you first walk in you are in the living room area. Why a couch, chair, desk and a nice size TV mounted to the wall. The fridge and microwave are there as well. The decor in the walls are great.. The lighting in the bathroom was great. I know for women that's important when doing their make up. Then as you pass the bathroom you get to the bedroom. Huge beautiful dresser and a King Bed. Huge windows with black out shades or close to it.
You can see the snow capped mountains. We saw fireworks from the room. It was NYE
Due to covid the place was very quiet. The bar and breakfast area was out of commission but that area was so nice. The pool and spa are open! Most hotels in this area don't let you use the spa or the pool due to covid.
Down by the garage there a small laundry room. Free of charge there are only two washers and two dryers. You can only get into the hotel if you are a guest so I think it makes it feel very safe. There's a small shop by the front desk for drinks and a small selection of snacks. The staff was friendly!! I wanted to post pictures but I'm having an issue with the memory in my phone. Maybe I can post pictures later.
I paid any $109 - $114 for the room with and $100 deposit.
I was able to charge thing to the room from the little shop by front desk and they'd deduct it from my deposit. That was convenient.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Nebz_38
David Gutierrez, General Manager at SunCoast Park Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2021

Dear Nebz_38,

Thank you for the 5 Bubble Review! We are so happy to learn you enjoyed your stay over the New Year's Holiday. We are thankful for your business and we can't wait to have you back.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed November 16, 2020

Found myself in between apartments and getting price gouged by less than stellar hotels until I heard about Suncoast from a family member. Even with new health related restrictions the hotel gave me a since of freedom and release from the stress I was going through trying to find an apartment! Ellie Lopez made the check in quick and easy and made sure my stay was more than extraordinary!

Room tip: I stayed on the 3rd floor in a nice little suite with a king size bed. I absolutely loved the feather full pillows and comforter! ☁️
Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank michaelcQ7768EW
David Gutierrez, General Manager at SunCoast Park Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2020

Thank you for the 5 Bubble Review! We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay at SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim. We can't wait to have you back.

Reviewed November 13, 2020

My wife and I stay 3 nights here. We had the King bed suite. The hotel room has a living room area with a desk, side chair and a couch. The room was clean and spacious with a small refrigerator and microwave. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. SunCoast Park Hotel is close to shopping and restaurants. It is a short stroll to the Garden Walk area for your eating and shopping needs.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Passport812005
David Gutierrez, General Manager at SunCoast Park Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2020

Dear Passport812005,

Thank you for the 5 Bubble review! We are so happy to learn that your stay and experience were comfortable. We can't wait to have you back as our guest. Thank you for recognizing the SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim Team.

Reviewed October 26, 2020

I stayed at SunCoast for a weekend for my friends’ birthday. The staff was amazingly kind and friendly. Super cleanly and COVID-19 aware. The beds were AMAZING! So comfortable I wish I owned the same model as well as the pillows. A/C the pool were available! About a 15 minute walk to so many restaurants and Downtown Disney! I hope I get to stay here again!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ashleysG7084QW
David Gutierrez, General Manager at SunCoast Park Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2020

WOW! Thank you for the 5 Bubble review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim. Our location is ideal for anyone visiting Downtown Disney.

We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed October 20, 2020

This hotel is amazing and huge! The staffs are very welcoming, friendly, and helpful. The rooms are cleaned and have lots of space. The pool is amazing and big! Definitely coming back to this hotel! Definitely would recommend coming here!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 0betsaidag
David Gutierrez, General Manager at SunCoast Park Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2020

Dear 0betsaidag,

WOW! Thank you for your 5 Bubble Review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim . We cannot wait to have you back as our guest again.