Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Marriott Hotels
Expedia.comUS$119
PricelineUS$119
Orbitz.comUS$119
2,528 results
All reviews convention center oasis tower the concierge lounge room service self parking across the street corner room bell desk per day gift shop the room was nice downtown disney visiting disneyland conference starbucks balcony elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed July 5, 2020

Front desk was welcoming and helpful, but If you’re a light sleeper, do not stay at this hotel! The ceiling and walls are very thin! I was woken up at 6am by a crying baby and two men talking loudly upstairs.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kathy T
TeamMarriott, Front Office Manager at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2020

Dear Kathy T,

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. We are glad you liked our friendly front desk team, but we are terribly sorry your sleep was interrupted by noise from your neighboring room. Should you stay with us again, please request a room in the quietest area of the building, and we will do our best to honor your request. In the meantime, we will work with our engineering team to find solutions to these issues. We value your feedback and hope you both will return for the perfect stay you deserve.

Reviewed June 2, 2020

I stayed here for a work conference in early March. I tried to cancel the trip due to the COVID situation that was developing at that time, and I was told they would not allow any refunds. While the conference spaced out the seating and had hand sanitizer available, I feel like the hotel was tone deaf to what was developing. I checked out early because, on my second day there, the governor restricted gatherings and the safer at home order followed. Even then, despite the government order, the hotel did not refund me for the unused portion of my stay.

The room was nice enough and my bed was comfortable, but the noise from outside was a bit much. Also, the food in the hotel is wildly overpriced and not very good. I think they take advantage of the fact that many of the guests are here for business/the convention center, so they will be dining on-site out of convenience.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank KRlS10
TeamMarriott, Manager at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2020

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your comments. We are committed to excellence in every respect, so it was disappointing to learn we did not provide what you have come to expect from our brand. Please accept our apology as well as our assurance that your concerns have been noted. We hope to serve you again when your travels bring you back to Anaheim so we can regain your confidence.

Reviewed May 31, 2020

I attended a national conference at this site. The room was comfortable enough and site had a nice pool. I always appreciate a smart TV so I can watch Netflix on it. Site has a nice bar located in the lobby area was a nice meeting place. Location is short Uber ride from Disneyland and other attractions and their are several restaurants conveniently located within walking distance.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Rhino2525
TeamMarriott, Front Office Manager at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2020

Dear Rhino2525,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Anaheim Marriott while you were here for your conference. We are euphoric to know our convenient location, beautifully appointed accommodations, and bar helped to elevate your time with us. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to your future visit.

Reviewed May 4, 2020

I stayed here from February 7-11 for a work conference. The night of February 10th, I noticed 10-15 bites on my hands and arms that I thought were from mosquitos, as I had walked from the hotel to the convention center in a sleeveless dress. After I checked out of the hotel, bites kept getting worse. I never suspected I would have gotten bed bugs from a Marriott hotel until I found a bed bug nymph on my bed on February 20th. Had to get my whole house fumigated and all in all, cost me hundreds of dollars. Pest control could not find evidence of bed bugs in my house when they came to address the issue on February 24th, indicating a new infestation. A majority of my bites appeared at the hotel, where I was truly eaten alive. After fumigation, we found one additional dead bed bug nymph hiding in my bed frame. No bites since. No adult bed bugs were ever found also proving the origin was not my home.

When I brought this up with the hotel, they sent in "pest control", which came 3 days after my report and cleared the room I stayed in. I understand pests are a big PR issue in hotels and I guarantee an emergency fumigation was done and they were not honest with me. I've never been treated with so much disrespect and complete lack of customer service as I did dealing with this issue with Marriott. After reporting the incident, I was only contacted by a risk management contact at their corporate office who clearly wanted to get rid of me and couldn't care less about what I horrible experience I had here. No one from the Marriott Anaheim ever reached out. Risk management claimed bed bugs can come from anywhere such as a ride share, train, etc. and that my "insect bites" were not from this property and I do not have enough evidence to prove it and clearly wanted to negate my experience. I have dated photos that prove that bites began at the hotel as well as written proof from my landlord that there has never been an issue with bed bugs in my home before. Given the timelines, there is no other possible source for this!

Dealing with bed bugs is emotionally, physically and financially taxing. We had to treat everything we own and tie it up in plastic bags. The way the Marriott treated me through this experience truly added insult to injury. I never once received as much as an apology for a truly horrible stay, just straight to corporate to tell me I couldn't prove it and they don't owe me any damages. Horrible. I will never stay at a Marriott again for business or personal travel.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 246haleym
TeamMarriott, Manager at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2020

Dear 246haleym,

We apologize for your disappointment in the results of the investigation. We appreciate you bringing these concerns to our attention. We are grateful for your feedback on this matter and want to assure you that we will share your comments appropriately.

Reviewed April 17, 2020 via mobile

I was supposed to stay at this Marriott on March 13 right as the pandemic was starting to grow and affect the masses. By March 19, six days later, California was put on a safer at home order, so as you can see, I believe I made the right choice to stay at home and not travel. I was going to be traveling with my 66 year old mother who is vulnerable, and I didn’t want to jeopardize her health and safety. In light of this, I requested that they cancel my reservation and provide a refund given the current state of the world. I called numerous times and emailed, and today, April 17, more than a month later, I finally got a reply of no from Marriott that they would not cancel, and no they would not refund me. I had made the reservation through Priceline and they would not provide a refund either. Both parties blamed each other and gave me the run around without providing any support. Marriott and Priceline should be ashamed of themselves. To put greed and money before the health and well being of your customers shows a complete disregard of your company’s mission of putting people first. Where is your humanity, Marriott? The next time you want to stay at a Marriott, consider whether you want to support a company that does not care about you.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LbeforeE
TeamMarriott, Manager at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2020

Dear LbeforeE,

We appreciate you bringing these concerns to our attention. We are grateful for your feedback on this matter and also for your patience. You have our assurance that we will address your comments appropriately.