Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Marriott Hotels
PricelineUS$119
Orbitz.comUS$119
eDreamsUS$119
2,528 results
All reviews convention center oasis tower the concierge lounge room service self parking across the street corner room bell desk per day gift shop the room was nice downtown disney visiting disneyland conference starbucks balcony elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2020

We originally booked this hotel to go to Disneyland. They were great with changing our accommodations due to our change in plans! We only ended up staying 2 nights here but it was a beautiful hotel! The staff was great! The only sad thing was the options for the pool reservations. We ended up not utilizing the pool which made me sad. That is covid for you though. The room was nice and spacious. If we ever get to go to Disney, we will be staying here!

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Ditzgrl02
Reviewed September 17, 2020 via mobile

I am staying at this hotel for one night for business. Self parking fees are $26 in the empty lot and the room is $136.
The hotel is walking distance to a few restaurants.
I am writing this because of the insane inability to service guests property. ( I am the highest level of the rewards program with both Marriott and Hilton.)

First, the room has no coffee maker in the room. ( Hilton always does still.) I had to call for that because I was getting up early. The coffee I just made tasted like chemicals. I am sure they have sanitized the coffee maker and I probably ingested some kind of antivirus concoction. . There is no room service.

I went downstairs to get coffee at 6 am and they told me they don’t open the Starbucks until 6:30. I noticed that many people who trekked down when I did were pretty upset by that.

I called Doordash and ordered coffee and a muffin. ( I added an extra $5 to the tip so that the driver would deliver to my room. I have done this in every hotel I have stayed in this year at some point.). The front desk called and said I had to come down and pick up my order for “my safety”. So now I have to take the elevator down 18 floors once AGAIN to get my order. Note that Doordash was willing to deliver it to my room but the hotel doesn’t permit it. They said this was a safety precaution.

So for “MY SAFETY” a hotel employee has now touched the bag, and I have had to make two trips downstairs.

I am writing this to warn travelers who have to work early to plan some extra time in your day to get coffee . A full service hotel should not treat their customers this way. Basics Marriotts ... basics.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank KMF499
Reviewed August 25, 2020 via mobile

I expected more of this hotel being it was the Marriott. Once we walked in the waiting for check in was so long. When we finally got our room key and got to the room some of the floor was soggy, the room smelt bad, and some of the furniture were ready to fall apart. Was not able to check out the bar due to Covid and basically just slept there. Glad there were restaurants around the hotel to walk to and also target was across the street. Overall I don’t believe I would stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 818vitaf
Reviewed August 17, 2020

The wife and I booked a Thursday night here just to get a rest from our busy time packing up our house to move. Have to say coming down here during the covid problems it's just horrible seeing the economy that's just not happening at this time. The jobs that are just not there, the convention center, hotels, shops, restaurants just closed....the hotel was empty mostly, some families enjoying the pool. Our room was recently updated and nice and clean. There is a store with Starbuck's coffee but that was about it. We walked to the Garden Walk for dinner. It was a nice rest.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank Kenneth Q
Reviewed July 5, 2020

Front desk was welcoming and helpful, but If you’re a light sleeper, do not stay at this hotel! The ceiling and walls are very thin! I was woken up at 6am by a crying baby and two men talking loudly upstairs.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kathy T
TeamMarriott, Front Office Manager at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2020

Dear Kathy T,

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. We are glad you liked our friendly front desk team, but we are terribly sorry your sleep was interrupted by noise from your neighboring room. Should you stay with us again, please request a room in the quietest area of the building, and we will do our best to honor your request. In the meantime, we will work with our engineering team to find solutions to these issues. We value your feedback and hope you both will return for the perfect stay you deserve.

Zuyen Urbina