See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 31, 2017

Checked in on 10/20 and spent 10 min trying to get the keys to work. Had to be re-programmed. Went back to room and got in fine. I went out for a few hours and came back and could not get into room again! Had the lady at the front desk try and she couldn't get it to open either. Had to call maintenance guy at his house and waited in the lobby for 45 min. He got there and got it open right away, but all told, I spent and hour locked out of my room. When I told the manager about this at checkout, she offered no apology and offered a whopping $5 off for my trouble. She pushed a few buttons and said it would be refunded on my card. 11 days later, still no credit. She obviously just lied to get me outta there. While I was in complaining, there was another lady doing the same thing about her room!! There's a reason they come up as the cheapest when doing a room search. Spend a little extra folks and you won't have to worry about incidents/people like this as well as not the greatest part of town. You get what you pay for!!! Hope this helps

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Studio 6 Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Ken M,

Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your
recent stay at our hotel. It is our highest ambition to provide the best lodging experience to our valued guests and your voice is important to us. Your comments will be shared with the hotel management for improvements and we hope you will give us the chance to welcome you back so we may ensure your visit is nothing short of excellent.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights at this hotel
Honestly it is clean, safe, and close to downtown.
The staff is super friendly.
The only thing I didn’t like in this motel was that the didn’t provide Shampoo
Anything else is okay
Best

Stayed: October 2017
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Studio 6 Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Hassan A,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey and for rating our hotel so highly! I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. We are glad your stay was comfortable and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Pictures of this place on the website is a total opposite of what it is. We reserved for two rooms and arrived past 4pm. The rooms weren't ready and when one room was ready we agreed to put all our luggages in there until the second were to ready. The room odor was musty and moldy. Since we had appointments to go to we requested to have an ionizer in the rooms so it will be better when we got back which was late in the evening (midnite)
When we return we got the room, however it was different from what we were told earlier in the day. Three doors further which was okay however the bathroom floor was all flooded due to a leak from above which obviously was never reported.
We were given another room, this time it was the room they had mention to us earlier in the day. As we walked in, roaches were running all over the walls. The odor was of urine. We were so tired at this point since it was already 1am and we would be living this place in 5 hours we just requested a can of bug spray and we used our bottle of body mist to mask the urine odor.
By the way, it seemed as it was not safe for they had people in hallway fronting our rooms just chatting and hanging out. Sketchy looking people. I had to request for manager to have them move.

Room Tip: Do not book this place... they don't communicate too well with each other and to guest.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Fely G,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the housekeeping issues that you encountered during your stay in our hotel. I am so sorry that you smelled of mold, urine in your room and you were not satisfied with the condition and cleanliness of the hotel your guest room at that time. This is certainly not the kind of experience we would like for our valued guests to have. We thank you for bringing these matters to our attention with constructive criticism and we hope you'll return someday to enjoy a five star experience.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Room was spacious and clean, however this was a solo trip with my 7 year old daughter. While staying at Studio 6 a lot of suspicious activity was happening, in and around the hotel. Men (and a woman) were walking around the hotel communicating and talking about drugs and meeting people at the nearby park. How I know this? Well they were talking about their business right outside my door. I did not feel safe at all. Our door looked like it had been kicked down more than once. Will not stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Studio 6 Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Aster G,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. I am pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations in cleanliness , though I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with the surrounding environment. Rest assured that there will be no harm that will come to our guests as we ensure strict security for everyone's safety. I hope that this will not deter you from enjoying our accommodations and services in the future.

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

The room was not clean enough for my wife and I we like the area. Hotel needs to spend more time on cleaning and getting the rooms ready The front desk was very understanding and had no problem with the refund

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Studio 6 Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2017

aurelio m,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I apologize if you did not feel that our housekeeping met your own standards of cleanliness, though our own standards are very high and include checking up to ensure that rooms are as clean as can be. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.