Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
JW Marriott
US$211
Expedia.comUS$211
Hotels.comUS$211
PricelineUS$211
eDreamsUS$211
Orbitz.comUS$211
TravelocityUS$211
All reviews valet attendant beautiful property lobby bar california fireworks pool
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2020

It is hard to review a hotel in this Covid-19 travel environment. With limited food and beverage services--if they are even offered in-house--it is hard to do a complete evaluation. However, with these limitations, I did enjoy my visit. Beautiful property, as would be expected for a new JWM property.

Valet parking at $40 a night is the only parking options. I did not notice any special Covid-19 precautions being taken here, other than the mandatory mask wearing. Parking has always been a hot button with me and I think the $40 charge is a bit high. I also found the car retrieval time a bit longer than it should have been.

The hotel does have food and beverage outlets open but purchased items need to be consumed outdoors or in your room. I ordered a salad with grilled chicken to go, and the charge was around $22. It was good but rather small.

Common areas are great, with ample seating and places to relax and contemplate the meaning of life.

It is important to note that Reception is on the second floor! I was not told this and wandered around the first floor until I asked a staff member and was directed to the elevator to the second floor.

The room was comfortable and nicely appointed. It is a treat so sleep in a new Marriott bed with awesome bedding! Bathroom is nicely designed with separate tub and shower.

The several staff members I chatted with were all extremely friendly and helpful. Everyone did an impressive job.

If you want an upscale property to compliment your Anaheim visit, the JW Marriott is a good choice. Parking charges notwithstanding, this is a wonderful lodging choice.

Reviewed September 13, 2020 via mobile

Absolutely amazing! Great experience, she was very prompt, and professional! Usually with this type of experience the person just does their job, but I felt as though she went above and beyond! Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2020

This resort supposed to open in March, but the covid crisis came and all the crazy California lockdowns. Instead it opened at the end of August. We spend the Labor Day weekend there and it was a very pleasant experience.
We got a beautiful suite upgrade at JW Marriott Anaheim. It was brand new and we were the first people to stay in this suite. Two full bathrooms, amazing kitchen, dining room and a huge seating area. The bedroom was very cozy. Everything was perfect. Views of the Disneyland from the jacuzzi tub are amazing. The only thing missing were the fireworks!
The GM is an amazing connoisseur of true hospitality. I was surprised by his omnipresence and willingness to welcome everyone. He really went the extra mile for us. His warmness reverberated at all levels of service. Too bad restaurants were not open for dine in. It would have been too perfect. The location is incredible. Plenty of restaurants in in walking distance. The garden is a place to behold and the rooftop bar is tops. I could confidently say that this is the best resort and the place to be by Disney!

1  Thank TravelAmeniti
Reviewed September 9, 2020 via mobile

I had an excellent experience with the valet who took extra effort to ensure I was comfortable. Megan particularly has brilliant customer service. Right away she was cheerful and ready to assist. Megan was very courteous and professional throughout my stay. I was impressed with her attentive attitude as well how accommodating she was.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2020 via mobile

We had a lovely 2 night stay here in a theme park view room on the 10th floor. This hotel is situated with a commanding view of the Disney Resort and it will be spectacular when the lights go back on and the fireworks return !
We were very impressed with all of the staff we interacted with. From the excellent front desk staff, the valets, to the Food & Beverage staff - all were well trained, experienced and professional. We had a minor problem and some requests, that were all solved immediately.

The handcrafted cocktails were delicious and included herbs from their lovely garden. We also had a delicious burger and fries and a Margarita pizza.
The hotel and grounds are pretty, modern, and clean. Lots of safety guidelines in place, ppe, sanitation and cleanliness. The sparkling pool was refreshing and the loungers are very comfortable. There was herbed and fruit infused water available by the pool.
The lobby bar Citriculture is situated both indoors in the lobby and outdoors adjacent to the pool. Two Peloton bikes were outdoors for use.
We were so happy the roof top lounge Parkistry was open during our stay. We enjoyed the charcuterie plate with excellent meats and cheeses, crackers and rosemary focaccia bread. We also ordered and enjoyed the lamb meatball dish.

The gracious General Manager Mr. Nusrat Mirza is highly visible and welcoming. He happened to notice us peering into their still closed onsite restaurant and opened the doors and introduced us to the Executive Chef. The Chef has an impressive pedigree from worldwide Marriotts, Ritz Carltons and the Langham. All of the food we tasted at the hotel was delicious and fresh and beautifully presented

We saw Mr. Mizra often interacting with the Guests and Staff.

Nextdoor is the Gardenwalk Shops & its many Restaurants. The hotel has its own access to the Gardenwalk.

The hotel is a short walk to Downtown Disney and most shops and restaurants were open 10 - 9 pm. It provided a nice diversion from the Covid situation.

We can’t wait to return.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank raydebbis