Lowest prices for your stay
US$211
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
JW MarriottUS$211
eDreams
Hotels.comUS$211
All reviews valet attendant beautiful property lobby bar california fireworks pool
Selected filters
Reviewed September 21, 2020

My Fiance and I live in Anaheim and decided to come pay the JW a visit for a quick stay-cation. Couldn't have picked a better place to do it! Service was top notch. The Hotel decor is beautiful. While a lot of things in the area are shut down, there really wasn't a need to even leave the property with everything they had open. We enjoyed the sunset at Parkestry with some friends who also loved it. The charcuterie board was SO good along with the cocktails. Coming from working in a luxury hotel, I tend to be on the pickier side when I visit other hotels but they definitely passed the test. Being a new hotel, that is not easy. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed September 17, 2020

It is hard to review a hotel in this Covid-19 travel environment. With limited food and beverage services--if they are even offered in-house--it is hard to do a complete evaluation. However, with these limitations, I did enjoy my visit. Beautiful property, as would be expected for a new JWM property.

Valet parking at $40 a night is the only parking options. I did not notice any special Covid-19 precautions being taken here, other than the mandatory mask wearing. Parking has always been a hot button with me and I think the $40 charge is a bit high. I also found the car retrieval time a bit longer than it should have been.

The hotel does have food and beverage outlets open but purchased items need to be consumed outdoors or in your room. I ordered a salad with grilled chicken to go, and the charge was around $22. It was good but rather small.

Common areas are great, with ample seating and places to relax and contemplate the meaning of life.

It is important to note that Reception is on the second floor! I was not told this and wandered around the first floor until I asked a staff member and was directed to the elevator to the second floor.

The room was comfortable and nicely appointed. It is a treat so sleep in a new Marriott bed with awesome bedding! Bathroom is nicely designed with separate tub and shower.

The several staff members I chatted with were all extremely friendly and helpful. Everyone did an impressive job.

If you want an upscale property to compliment your Anaheim visit, the JW Marriott is a good choice. Parking charges notwithstanding, this is a wonderful lodging choice.

Reviewed September 13, 2020 via mobile

Absolutely amazing! Great experience, she was very prompt, and professional! Usually with this type of experience the person just does their job, but I felt as though she went above and beyond! Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2020

This resort supposed to open in March, but the covid crisis came and all the crazy California lockdowns. Instead it opened at the end of August. We spend the Labor Day weekend there and it was a very pleasant experience.
We got a beautiful suite upgrade at JW Marriott Anaheim. It was brand new and we were the first people to stay in this suite. Two full bathrooms, amazing kitchen, dining room and a huge seating area. The bedroom was very cozy. Everything was perfect. Views of the Disneyland from the jacuzzi tub are amazing. The only thing missing were the fireworks!
The GM is an amazing connoisseur of true hospitality. I was surprised by his omnipresence and willingness to welcome everyone. He really went the extra mile for us. His warmness reverberated at all levels of service. Too bad restaurants were not open for dine in. It would have been too perfect. The location is incredible. Plenty of restaurants in in walking distance. The garden is a place to behold and the rooftop bar is tops. I could confidently say that this is the best resort and the place to be by Disney!

1  Thank TravelAmeniti
Reviewed September 9, 2020 via mobile

I had an excellent experience with the valet who took extra effort to ensure I was comfortable. Megan particularly has brilliant customer service. Right away she was cheerful and ready to assist. Megan was very courteous and professional throughout my stay. I was impressed with her attentive attitude as well how accommodating she was.

Trip type: Travelled on business